Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Some questions: Magmortar SW - Electivire SW

mila

Hi I have some questions about the new erratas and energy..

1- I attach a Double Rainbow to Magmortar SW and use its first attack. How much damage it does? 30 or nothing?.

2- If I attach a Double Rainbow / Scramble providing fire energy to Magmortar SW it heals 20 damage?

3- I have to discard 2 energy cards to use Magmotar Lv X attack, for example: A Double Rainbow and another energy?

4- I use Magmortar Lv X pokepower and turn the defending pokemon burned, then I attach a Cessation Crystal to Magmortar Lv X. My opponent flips tails, he must place 2 or 3 damage counter on the defending pokemon?

5- If I attack with Electivire SW and discard a Scramble, I must flip 3 coins or 1?

Thanks a lot. =)

1) Magmortar SW was not Errata'd. The attack does 20 for each :fire: energy, and DRE provides 2 :fire: energy. It does 40 less the reduction of 10 for DRE = 30 Damage.

2) The Power states :fire: Energy card, so DRE or Scramble will activate it.

3) Per the Errata, you have to discard 2 :fire: Energy cards, so a DRE and a Basic :fire: would work or 2 DREs or 2 Basic :fire: cards.

4) Once Magmortar LV.X places the burn effect it will continue to place 3 Damage counters on a tails flip, even if Magmortar's Power is turned off or if Magmortar LV.X leaves play for that matter.

5) Again, the Errata changed the wording to flip a coin for each energy card discarded, so a Scramble gets you one flip.

BDS

Back