Sonic Advance 2 Glitch

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by SuperWooper, Apr 16, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

Recently my brother was playing my Sonic Advance 2 for GBA, and he was playing the final level, the one with every boss in succession, with Sonic. He lost when he was almost all the way through, and threw the gameboy on the ground in frustration. The cartridge fell out of the GBA but it remained on. He quickly shut the gameboy off, put the game back in, turned it on, and everything was unlocked.

Each character had access to every level, and each character also had all seven chaos emeralds, the Chao Garden was unlocked, I could do Time Attack on the boss levels, and Amy was playable. (yay! Piko Piko hammah!)

I also got another level to play that only worked for Sonic, in which he was Super Sonic. He was all yellow and flying through the level, with Earth in the background, and was trying to destroy another one of Eggman's machines, which fired fireballs that were impossible to dodge, and also sucked up your rings. It was friggin impossible to beat. When I shut off the game and turned it back on, it was still there.

Has this happened to anybody else? Does it work on all copies of Sonic Advance 2?

Wooper

2. Joe Monkey

Joe Monkey New Member

Heh, who knew you could cheat like that ^^

3. Hedgefoxidna

Hedgefoxidna New Member

Wow, oh well I was too lazy to get all the ems to unlock Amy, so I just cheated on that part, anyways I'll be sure to try that on Sonic Adv 3, lol! Oh and the 'true' last boss is REALLY easy (super sonic), you just hit his missles into him.

4. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

It worked for you too? Cool! :D I found out your name becomes blank when this code comes into effect. Instead of your original profile name, it's completely blank....weird.
    You throw his missiles right back at him? How, do you press A? I tried that before and it didn't work (maybe I'm just a lousy player.....)...

Wooper

5. Hedgefoxidna

Hedgefoxidna New Member

Lol, ok here's what you do, get the missles right next to his cockpit and press A like a madman, unless if you somehow screwed your game, you can get an easy win if you get all 3 of them to hit in the first round, saves you time to hunt rings.

6. Swmpert 2004

Swmpert 2004 New Member

THAT would be kinda cool with R/S. Go! Lv 100 Caterpie! :D

and Hedgefoxidna copied my Biography and my intrests in the additional info thing! :mad:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2004
  7. Hedgefoxidna

Hedgefoxidna New Member

wrong, I used wrong grammer and said 'got' you said 'have'.