Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

South Jersey League

No, not to my knowledge it didn't. :(
We were just discussing recently about finding a new place. I suggest talking to Scyther_trainer or EeveeTrainer if you wanna know specifics. ^-^

Last edited:
Nope ,,All we know it might not open untile March...We're looking for a place to held the league untile Gamer's open again...I'm hopeing we might find one soon...

Last edited:
The Gamer's Realm League has moved!

All Things Fun
185C Route 73 North
West Berlin, NJ 08091

Play will be from 12:00 - 4:00 pm

I hope to see everyone there!

A big thanks goes to DarkTyranitar for finding and initially contacting the management.

After holding our first league session at All Things Fun, we have been very pleased with the location. The store is large and can be reconfigured to seat as many as 150 players if need be. The store is very willing to run tournaments and we hope it can eventually be a Premiere Event location! It is a little bit of a drive from where our previous league was, but I think that the great support of the managment more than makes up for it.

Scyther_trainer said:
After holding our first league session at All Things Fun, we have been very pleased with the location. The store is large and can be reconfigured to seat as many as 150 players if need be. The store is very willing to run tournaments and we hope it can eventually be a Premiere Event location! It is a little bit of a drive from where our previous league was, but I think that the great support of the managment more than makes up for it.

Hehe... it may be a drive for you guys.. but it's actually a lot closer for me and Lord of Ninetales. No more 20-30 minute drives! Yay! ^-^

Yeah, I really like the place. It's not cramped and there's actually HEATING and AIR CONDITIONING!!!! Also, there's a lot of cool stuff there. *huggles random stuffies and stares at various Harry Potter stuff* The store owners are really nice too.

Back