Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

South Stadium Challenge July 10, 2004 Arlington Texas FREE FIGURES - TORCHIC PROMOS!!

meganium45

Whew, It's Hotter Down South!!!!

The first Stadium Challenge has been approved!

When: July 10, 2004

Where: Arlington Convention Center - WOW What a VENUE!!!!

Registration begins at 10:00 a.m., play will begin at 11:30

Cost: $10.00

What is at stake? Trips to worlds, invites to worlds, personal pride???

Who is coming...WOW

You have - running this event - Meganium45 and Master Professor Birch!!!

Head Judges for each division

11-14 Chad Young a/k/a Psyduck - Missouri State Champion
15+ Scott Holder a/k/a Bigpoppabeatdown - St. Louis City Champ, MO runner up!
10- To be announced - perhaps the best surprise of all!!!!!

After round 5 (for any drops), we will begin 2 tourneys (both sanctioned, if 8 participants), Unlimited Constructed Tourney #1 and Modified Constructed Tourney #1.

20 minutes after the swiss rounds, and during the elimination rounds, we will begin the next wave of side events including....GBA Tourney #1, Unlimited Constructed Tourney #2, and Ruby/Sapphire/Sandstorm Draft #1 ($9.00 for 6 packs), and Hidden Legends Draft #1 ($15.00 for 6 packs).

20 minutes after the elimination rounds are concluded we will begin the next wave of side events, which will include....GBA Tourney #2, Unlimited Constructed Tourney #3, Modified Constructed Tourney #2, Ruby/Sapphire/Sandstorm Draft #2($9.00 for 6 packs), and Hidden Legends Rochester Champions Draft #1 ($15.00 for 6 packs).

This should take us until close to close (midnight, but anyone who is up to it can come back to the hotel for a LATE NIGHT DRAFT of Hidden Legends, sanctioned if there are at least 8 poor unfortunate souls, ($12.00 for 6 packs) - a bargain for the NIGHT OWLS.

Oh, all the side events EXCEPT THE DRAFTS are FREE!!! Prize support, as given by PUSA for all events, including the GBA events!!!!

All side events containing at least 8 participants will be sanctioned and have prize support!

**NEW** All side events will have the European Torchic Holo (Pokeball) Promos as Bonus Promos!!!
WOW - COME MAKE YOUR DECKS SHINE!!!!

**NEW** The first 160 participants will get a free 2 inch Pokemon Figure, once they turn in their Decklists - FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!!! WOW - MORE GREAT BONUSES!!!

Yes, and we will be playing WELL into the night - we have the room until the cows come home!!!!

There will be MUCH more information to come, but set your travel schedules. This will be an event NOT TO BE MISSED!!!!

Meganium45

Last edited:
A real event in my home town. How Cute.

Yes, Pojo's Martin is still alive, but will he show up? Only time will tell..

Last edited:
I am glad that Arlington was given the right to have the tournament down here! Meganium 45 is very knowledgeable, and Birch is one of the biggest Professors out here, organizing like, what? Five or six city championships? We may see some of Gilbert and Sam too, no?

I say good luck, good times, and good fun! Can't wait!

Last edited:
yes i can't wait til this event happens . I will definately be there bright and early. To bad i won't be able to make it to Tx states in a couple of weeks :( . o well i have something else to look foward to also. :) see ya later . o yeah where did u get this info from as someone already asked ????..... :pokeball: :D

Well he is the person in charge of it..so i would hope he would have the information X\

I will be there..playing or juding I dunno.

~Colin

w00t w00t, you know that i'll be there....

let's have a good clean fight, no sucker punches, no hits below the belt....... WAIT! wrong event.... D'OH lol

As those have said before me, I have the information because I am the person in charge of the event with MPBirch.

Arlington Convention Center...should be big enough for all the Texas and Oklahoma players combined, not to mention all of the surrounding states that should be crashing in, for what should be THE Pokemon Party of the South!!!

More details as items emerge

Meganium45!!

"South Stadium Challenge"

Aha, I had assumed there would only be 3 SCs, but you using the word "south" (as opposed to "central") suggests that there will also be a North, East, and West, meaning that there's still hope that Chicago (or at least someplace close...) will get the "North" SC. :D

Anyway, there's an outside chance that I may come to this one, but very doubtful, I'd really like to though Meg45 is so great at running events...

IM shocked its in arlington. Its nice to see it in the great state of texas and if i get the money up i may take a 1 day trip there for the fun of competing in some of those drafts but i douht i will. I guess i gotta wait and see. :p

The first? Are you so sure of that Vince?... ;) :D

Great to hear you guys got approved and good luck at your event!

`Sensei

Sensei said:

The first? Are you so sure of that Vince?... ;) :D

Great to hear you guys got approved and good luck at your event!

`Sensei

Sensei,

Maybe he ment the first Statdium Challenge info posted ;)

Last edited:
TheCrossFormatKid said:
South Stadium Challenge? Interesting, i was just expecting west/central/eastern stadium challenges...

There is a South as it has been posted. There will also be a West and Eastern. The National at Origins is being counted at North from what I have heard. Just a little FYI for eveyone.

Last edited:
1st Posted, 1st approved, 1st greatest, whatever I need to say! I wish others who have been approved would post their info - NY or DC area, anyone, anyone????

I am still SO HYPED over this.

With Birch and I at the helm, and the support of the rest of the professors in the area, this will be the BIGGEST event yet, and therefore we have an obligation to make it the BEST!!!

I will be getting together with MPBirch, hopefully tonight to finalize more details, and spread the word more!!!

Talk to you all soon.

Meganium45

meganium45 said:
1st Posted, 1st approved, 1st greatest, whatever I need to say!

Congrates on beeing the first M45 :clap: :clap: :thumb:

meganium45 said:
I wish others who have been approved would post their info - NY or DC area, anyone, anyone????

:p Im sure it will happen soon enough ;)

GLB
:unknown-g :unknown-l :unknown-b

Last edited:
Back