Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SP-Viper ....Please Help!!!!

bosoxfan818

Strategy:

Combining the SP engine and a few key SP pokemon to pair with Seviper CoL to maximize damage output and speed.

Pokemon: (13)

Seviper x4
Skuntank G x2
Honchkrow G x1
Toxi-tank G x1 (Secondary attacker if Seviper is gone)
Promocroak x1
Crobat G x2
Uxie x2

Trainers: (18)

Poke Turn x4
Pokemon Rescue x2
Expert Belt x3
Power Spray x3
Energy Gain x2
Super Scoop Up x3
Luxury Ball x1

Supporters: (12)

Cyrus's Conspiracy x4
Collector x3
Seeker x2
PONT x2
Palmer's x1

Stadiums: (6)

Snowpoint Temple x2
Miasma Valley x2
Galactic HQ x2

Energy: (11)

Psychic x7
Rescue x2
Warp x2

Last edited:
I'm running a similar deck to this. Well.... I'm running a seviper/skuntank g combo. BUT. I'm also wanting to get some Mightyenas to go with it. I don't see why Champion Room is necessary though... You shouldn't be needing to switch out that much. :eek:

Also. I would max out Super Scoop and Seeker....
-1 or 2 Pokemon Rescue for +1 or 2 Palmer's...
and since you're (obviously) not using Weavile G for anything but call for family, I wouldn't really have more than 2 collectors in there. 3 will be redundant when you can just Weavile G for the set-up.
Also... Why don't you have a Luxury Ball? Those are NEVER a bad addition :p search for ANY pokemon? Yes please!
That's it. :) hope I helped

7 Stadiums is way too much, even in a deck that relies on them. And I think Miasma Valley would be the best play here. I would maybe go 3 Snowpoint, 2 or 3 Miasma Valley.

Contest Hall is questionable. Why not just change them to Snowpoint and add in extra Collector? You could also opt for Galactic HQ.

I would also recommend Mightyena for the Gengar matchup.

3 skuntank is a lot, you're almost asking to start with it. i would drop one for.. whatever you want, lol.

Thanks for the advice. Here's the changes I made:

-1 Skuntank G
-1 Dragonite FB
-3 DCE
-2 Contest Hall

+1 Collector
+1 SSU
+1 Miasma Valley
+2 Galactic HQ
+2 Warp Energy

Back