Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Space-Time Distortion

ZAKtheGeek

The secret card from MT, courtesy of Pokebeach.

Oh, man. A rare trainer that's actually quite playable. With Holon Farmer on the way out, we're going to need some good recycling cards, and this looks like one of them. A couple of these could be useful in any deck... That plus its secret rare status makes me think this is going to be one valuable little card.

Agree? Why not?

i got 2. my friend gave me one and i got one out of my judge support box. a bunch were pulled today, so i THINK its one per box in addition to the lv. x.

Wow! That is awesome. I guess they realized they needed something to build up all of those trainers that are going away. And this, oh it does it's job all too well.

By "Poke'mon" it means LV. X too right? That could be nice for 3/1 combos. If you have your LV. X out and it dies dig it back and put it on the next one. rinse wash and repeat.

Get out of here!

That's insane.

Certainly rivals Night Maintenance, probably better most of the time to be honest.. Lv.X loves this.

Crazy =D

Nice... hope for Garchomp Lv X (the promo) to make an appearance in a future set. Glad I never shelled out for the Japanese version!

Nice thing is, is it's not a supporter. So if you have a vs seeker. You could use it, then vs seeker grab it again, and use it another time. If you should get tails too much, and not get all the Pokemon you need. It's no box topper if you pull from pack. But what are the odds of finding one? One per booster box, and if so. I recall one set that you could only get it from booster boxes. Not from packs at a store. Any thoughts on the odds for it?

They probably won't have those up until after worlds. The only site currently that has posted DP2 scans is Pokebeach.

Albeit, I do hope it gets rereleased in perhaps POP6 as a nonholo yet actually obtainable trainer, making any trainer as rare as a Lv. X is ridiculous

^^

Why? The original card from Japan was a Battle Road prize. Why cheapen it when it comes over here? What's the fact that it's a trainer got to do with it?

This is a very nice card.
The set is also VERY nice.
So much playable stuff.
Kricketune just made a new best friend.
Pop 3-4 of these in a Kricketune deck, and you basically have 2 for 80 locked down the entire game from T2.

T2 Kricketune is gonna be a PAIN to try to beat, IMO.

^^

Why? The original card from Japan was a Battle Road prize. Why cheapen it when it comes over here? What's the fact that it's a trainer got to do with it?

Oh, sure, we have 10 sets formats while they have 15 sets but we have to keep the rarity intact...how hypocritical. PUI banned DS because Holon engine was too difficult to get as uncommons and now they create a very good trainer card about as rare as a Lv. X

Back