Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Special Elemental Energy Cards

ArceusRules

Special :fire: Energy

Whenever you attach this card from your hand to 1 of your :fire: Pokémon you have in play, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned.

Special :grass: Energy

Whenever this card is attached to 1 of your :grass: Pokémon you have in play, the Retreat Cost for that Pokémon is 1 :colorless: less.

Special :water: Energy

Whenever you attach this card from your hand to 1 of your :water: Pokémon you have in play. The Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.

Special :fighting: Energy

Whenever you attach this card from your hand onto 1 of your Benched :fighting: Pokémon, you may switch that Pokémon with your Active Pokémon.

Special :lightning: Energy

Whenever you attach this card from your hand to 1 of your :lightning: Pokémon you have in play, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. (You may not Play this Energy Card on your next turn.)

Special :psychic: Energy

Whenever you attach this card from your hand to your Active :psychic: Pokémon, you may switch that Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Special Fairy Enegy

Whenever you attach this card to your Active Fairy Pokémon, Prevent all Effects of Attacks, (Including Damage) done to by your Opponent's Dragon Pokémon.

Special Dragon Energy

Whenever this card is attached to 1 of your Dragon Pokémon, that Pokémon's attacks aren't affected by Resistance on the Defending Pokémon.

I'm assuming that when the Fairy Pokémon are released, they're gonna be Resistant to Dragon Pokémon. The Special Dragon Energy is designed to help Dragon Pokémon counter Fairy Pokémon.

Last edited:
These are neat, I've wondered before if special energy cards would be released for each type. The Special :lightning: Energy is especially powerful, makes it so everyone not running Special :fighting: or :psychic: Energy must run Keldeo EX.

Yes, thank you. And I also made each Special Energy Card, Type exclusive. So the effects only work if they are attached to the same Type Pokémon Card.

Back