Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Speed Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

~`Flygon`~

Ok this is the deck I built for CCs and got 3-2 with the possibility to top 4.(I suck) Ok here is the list so please let me know the fixes and suggestions:

Pokemon:10
4-4 Banette SW
1 Sableye CG
1 Jolteon * PK

Trainers:35
3 Quick Ball
3 Great Ball
4 Celios Network
2 Castaway
2 Charm
3 Pluspower
2 Cessation Crystal
2 Team Galactic Wadger
1 Scott
3 Crystal Beach
1 Battle Frontier
2 Holon Adventuer
3 Roseanne Research
3 Night Maintenance
1 Copycat

Energy-15
3 Multi
12 Psychic

Stradegy: Get Banette as quickly as possible. Shuppet starts happen more than 90% of the time. Do Ghost head hen bring up the next Banette and do 80.Rinse and Repeat with Night Maintenance. Jolty to kill 70 heavy Active Banette or extra pluspower and Sabeleye for his power and his stall ability against Blissey. It works alot,I just misplayed several times and it was over. Fast and works.Fixes and suggestions.

Ok this is the deck I built for CCs and got 3-2 with the possibility to top 4.(I suck) Ok here is the list so please let me know the fixes and suggestions:

Pokemon:10
4-4 Banette SW
1 Sableye CG
1 Jolteon * PK

Trainers:35
3 Quick Ball
3 Great Ball
4 Celios Network
2 Castaway
2 Charm
3 Pluspower
2 Cessation Crystal
2 Team Galactic Wadger
1 Scott
3 Crystal Beach
1 Battle Frontier
2 Holon Adventuer
3 Roseanne Research
3 Night Maintenance
1 Copycat

Energy-15
3 Multi
12 Psychic

Stradegy: Get Banette as quickly as possible. Shuppet starts happen more than 90% of the time. Do Ghost head hen bring up the next Banette and do 80.Rinse and Repeat with Night Maintenance. Jolty to kill 70 heavy Active Banette or extra pluspower and Sabeleye for his power and his stall ability against Blissey. It works alot,I just misplayed several times and it was over. Fast and works.Fixes and suggestions.

-1 copy cat for +1 Multi.

For deck where half of its attacking requires you to have a discarded Banette, you don't play too many discard supporters! I'd play at least four TVR for that reason.

Also, max your pluspowers up to four. Once again, it's a measure that makes Banette that much more of an attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back