Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Speed Empoleon/ Infernape

Status
Not open for further replies.

empoleonperson

After reading someones quote in their sig i decided to make this deck, and it works pretty well but i decided to throw in a derlcatty ex after battiling someone named casper against myself. My list:

4-2-3 Infernape
4-2-3-1 Empoleon Lvx
3-3-1 Delcatty EX

3 TV reporters
4 Celio's network
3 Pluspowers
2 Team Galactic's Wager
1 Glacia's Stadium
1 Switch
3 Rare Candy
1 Battle Frontiers
2 Great Balls

4 Fire
4 Water
4 Dre
2 Scramble

I only made this deck an hour ago so i could use help.

Strategy: Infernape and delactty by discarding energy's than upstream. Then empoleon activates scrambles and starts to become awsome. Celios and tv and pp for extra damage and to find what i need.

please Suggestions thanks

Too many pokemon! Infernape and Empoleon may be too great tastes, but they don't taste great together. Pick one as your main and limit the other to a 1-1-1 line just for grins. Use the 6+ cards you gain to beef up your trainer engine.

im going to take out bf for a speed stadium because my edit button wont work
this way i can knock out cessation but i only have 1 stadium.

if you are playing Blissey, which you probably are, you need atleast 2 Battle Frontiers.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

just in case, i'm gonna beef up my deck with delcatty and other power killers, like maxing out Battle Frontier. Kricketune may still bw the deck i'm making because of its high range of damage.

Last edited:
If you are planning to go ahead with the Infernapes that de-activates the Scrambles, not the other way round.

expert ty they do work pretty well togather you should try it maybe yeah

millionkp just because you want to tech against my deck doesnt me mean blissey plays 3/4 windstorms hopefull i think maybe and infernape can ohko kricketune just watch and i can go either way with infernape or empoleon yeah

emeralda like i said i can go either way with infernape or empoleon and activate scramble AND
double rainbow energy yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back