4 : Celio's Network
3 : Pluspower
3 : TV Reporter
3 : Team Galactic's Mars
2 : Roseanne's Research

ENERGY: 16
2 : Holon Energy WP
14 : Water Energy

Basically set up a fast attacking empoleon, try to sweep as much as I can, if it is knocked out, rinse and repeat.

Thanks, Kam

Last edited:
I just put claydol as a tech in case I need some draw power (there were time where I needed it). I can take claydol out though.

I would play a 2-2 claydol over cessation crystal.. all though it shut some decks down, people can play around cess crystal now-a-days, and if they really cared about it they would play windstorm, or just warp points..

Oh and ow do you plan to attack with empoleon with noDRE or scramble..

I'll concider the 2-2 claydol, and I can still use empoleon's first attack with 2 energies, and I'm not a fan of DRE's and scrambles with the fear of decks countering with crystal beach and such.

Putting in the claydol line helped speed this deck up so much, thanks for that fix. Also made my own:

-1 Suicune
-2 Castaway

+3 Pluspower

Suicune was always a dead draw and horrible starter, never had to use him, and also since I'm not using crystals anymore, no need for castaway. There has need several oppritunities to T2 win with prinplup or empoleon and I'll always be off by 10, so I put some pluspowers in to help with this, and in general it just helps.

Last edited:
Dude- I Allways find in room For A 1-1 Swampert Line - Becuse Simply The Manipulation That It Can Bestow And the Fact That 80 Damage and Dicard - also - Does This Deck Provide An Empoleon Every single time ne is needed ie - when one is needed is it ready?

As An Empoleon Lover And Have Used It For Ages I May Use This Build Tomorow at My States - Region Championships

Check out our list in Taylor's Regional report. She won a tough tough regional with an Empoleon deck we worked with since January. She calls it KingPenguin

It gives you a chance with all the current main decks.

By the way...we found bebe works better than Celio in decks containing Claydol...More card drawage

taking out energy removal for 2 battle frontier since togekiss/garchomp popularity/2 crystal beach against DRE heavy decks have u thought about a 2-2 of dudtrio MT to help hit the bench other than that nice build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back