Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

*spoiler* 7th Pokemon Movie First Info *spoiler*

Water Pokemon Master

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
The official Pokemon 7th movie Japanese website is up! On the website included info on the movie, including that it would feature Deoxys and Rayquaza! For those of you that don't know who Deoxys is, it is a Pokemon that was created in space when a laser beam hit a space virus and mutated it, creating Deoxys. From the looks of the movie poster, Deoxys looks evil.

Here's the link to the info:
http://www.serebii.net/movies/deoxys/

Well, since I only have a 56K connection, it is taking me awhile to download it.

For anyone else who wants to see it, here is the link:
http://www.pokemon2004.jp/movie/trailer.html

EDIT: BTW, in order to view the trailer page, you must first click the link and it will take you to the main page of the website. Then, close the window and click the link again, and it will take you to the trailer.

Last edited:
NEW INFO! The movie will show in Japan on July 4th, 2004. The English release will probably come out in 2005.

The trailer was so cool! I can't wait until 2005, I want to see this more than 5 and 6. Because I haven't seen 5 yet.
I also saw Aerodactyl Charizard and Cyndaquil... and a Blastoise that was cool. But the scene with Pikachu crying looked like the same scene from Pokemon 1 and the one with Cyndaquil from pokemon 3.
Anyway it looks awesome, I can't wait to see it!

Last edited:
Goroy, all of the Pokemon you mentioned in your post were from previous movies. The Japanese just threw those scenes in like they have done in all of the past teaser trailers:

Aerodactyl - 5th movie
Charizard - 3rd movie
Cyndaquil - ""
Blastoise - 1st movie
PikaPi - ""

THAT was a cool trailer. I liked the use of English at the end, as well as the use of the English theme song from the 1st movie.

It is kind of suprising how they used the English theme song. I think that is a first for the Japanese.

Pojo got that title from Serebii.net or some other website that took the title from the site, as have many other websites. Unfortuantely, Serebii.net mis-translated the title [not sure if they did that on purpose, though]. It actually translates to "Visitor Of The Sky Split."

Or maybe it's "Sojourner from the Ethereal Chasm"? :rolleyes: / :p

Nah, I'm just messin' with y'all. Japanese doesn't always translate easily to English, so you're probably both right.

Hee-hee,
- CHRISBO

Geese I see how you are Chrisbo... locking mine, just cause I posted it mere minutes after WPM. I mean geesh, it wasnt even posted when I went to post mine.. J/K.. I understand....lol

Anyways, I wonder what kinda corny name *coughPokemon2000coughcoughPokemon4evercough* they will give this one? man I gotta do something about this cough.....

I understand those Japanese characters of the title. The first word means 'crack', 'split' or something similar. The second word means 'sky' but also implies 'space'. The third word is " 's " or 'of', something possessive... The forth and the fifth have to be read together, they mean 'visit', 'interview', 'travel', etc. The last word means 'person' or 'er/or' as in 'visitOR'.

The Pikachu's Short includes Plusle and Minun.
The movie is about a meteorite, which contains a Deoxys, fell to a desert region of Hoenn. I don't know where and when Rayquazaa came in.

Since Rayquaza lives high up in the sky, it is probably the first to see the metorite come up from space into the atmosphere.

Is rayquaza going to fight deoxy? It'll be so spectacular to see 2 top class legendary pokemon fight ever since the battle b/w lugia and the 3 weak legendary birds.

Since Ray is a gardian of Earth, and Doexys is demented (I assume, THIS IS NOT A FACT, DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS), I am sure they will...(I hope)

Back