Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SSBB info

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewoxys666

If you think this is a tier list, you are a fool.
This is merely an interpretation of tournament results, organized into ranks. Your opinions don't matter when it comes to character placement, only tournament placings do.
*: Meta Knight
S: Snake
A: Wario, Falco, King Dedede, Mr. Game & Watch
B: (Marth, Lucario), (ROB, Diddy Kong), (Kirby, Pikachu, Peach)
C: Olimar, (Wolf, Pit), Donkey Kong
D: (Ice Climbers, Pokémon Trainer), Zelda/Sheik, (Zero Suit Samus, Mario, Fox, Luigi, Toon Link)
E: (Zelda, Bowser, Yoshi, Ike, Link), (Samus, Ness), (Lucas, Jigglypuff, Sheik), (Ganondorf, Sonic), Captain Falcon

A direct result from a site updated on a daily basis. As you see, this is not a tier list. Right now, Metaknight is in a state of debate, which is why he is * not S.
*=Debateable
S=Uber
A=Overused
B=Standard
C=Borderline
D=Underused
E=Never Used

This is again not set in stone. This site is basing "tiers" off of tournament results until a actual tier can be decided. Just thought I'd share this with all.

If you think this is a tier list, you are a fool.
This is merely an interpretation of tournament results, organized into ranks. Your opinions don't matter when it comes to character placement, only tournament placings do.
*: Meta Knight
S: Snake
A: Wario, Falco, King Dedede, Mr. Game & Watch
B: (Marth, Lucario), (ROB, Diddy Kong), (Kirby, Pikachu, Peach)
C: Olimar, (Wolf, Pit), Donkey Kong
D: (Ice Climbers, Pokémon Trainer), Zelda/Sheik, (Zero Suit Samus, Mario, Fox, Luigi, Toon Link)
E: (Zelda, Bowser, Yoshi, Ike, Link), (Samus, Ness), (Lucas, Jigglypuff, Sheik), (Ganondorf, Sonic), Captain Falcon

A direct result from a site updated on a daily basis. As you see, this is not a tier list. Right now, Metaknight is in a state of debate, which is why he is * not S.
*=Debateable
S=Uber
A=Overused
B=Standard
C=Borderline
D=Underused
E=Never Used

This is again not set in stone. This site is basing "tiers" off of tournament results until a actual tier can be decided. Just thought I'd share this with all.

Looks about right.
Also, why are you posting this here? I don't believe anyone would really care for this information. You could have just posted it in one of the existing brawl threads.

Ya know, not too sure, but I guess it ended up here. Kinda saw all these Brawl threads and thought I would start my own. Discussion is welcome idc. Either way I need to post my Brawl code so I can start the pwn-fest on this entire site. xD

Ya know, not too sure, but I guess it ended up here. Kinda saw all these Brawl threads and thought I would start my own. Discussion is welcome idc. Either way I need to post my Brawl code so I can start the pwn-fest on this entire site. xD
You can start by playing me. If you pwn me, you can pwn everyone that doesn't spam bananas. /chomp reference.
:rolleyes:

Bananas? Haha. Peach don't care about those. She floats for more than half her game time. I'm fine with bananas. That aside, the only character I truly have difficulty against is Metaknight, that also being said, I still manage to use my old play style from Melee, which is to interpret the opponent's play style and manipulate the gaps. We'll see how ya do. Looking forward to the match.

There is a lot of debateable things based on your groups. Where were these tournaments held at? Because there are a lot of stupid sites to go to for tournaments. If you look into Brawl Groups, you will see a major difference on which chars. are played more than others.

Last edited:
I used Smash Boards, in which these tourneys were recorded from areas of play more populated than Illinois. Smash Boards has other members feeding info off of other sites right now. This is about the most accurate positioning for the US to date.

Ok, then they use some weird chars. Gamebattles, and a lot of clan tournaments have different results. Ness and Lucas are pretty popular, along with Ike. Wario and Falco are never used in any of the things I have seen, and Pkmn Trainer and Mario are never used. Ice Climber should be debatable because some tournaments don't allow them due to their chain grab.

Interesting. Well idk, this is not my opinion or anything. A list found on Smashboards so, debate it with him if you have any results to report or anything, he's always looking for feedback.

Interesting. Well idk, this is not my opinion or anything. A list found on Smashboards so, debate it with him if you have any results to report or anything, he's always looking for feedback.

you sound like your good. want to brawl tomorrow.

theres already an official tier list provided by another site.

Top:
1 Meta Knight
2 Snake
3 King Dedede
4 Mr Game and Watch
5 Falco
6 R.O.B.

High:
7 Marth
8 Wario
9 Lucario
10 Donkey Kong
11 Diddy Kong
12 Pikachu
13 Ice Climbers
14 Kirby
15 Pit
16 Wolf

Middle:
17 Toon Link
18 Olimar
19 Fox
20 Zelda
21 Zero Suit Samus
22 Bowser
23 Luigi
24 Peach
25 Ike
26 Sheik

Low:
27 Lucas
28 Ness
29 Mario
30 Pokemon Trainer
31 Samus
32 Yoshi
33 Sonic
34 Jigglypuff
35 Ganondorf
36 Link
37 Captain Falcon

Last edited by a moderator:
Jigglypuff is low? I SMASHED a very good player who was playing Meta Knight with Jigglypuff. People only THINK Jigglypuff is bad. Try him some more. He is the king of the air.

Vaporeon: Yeah I will Brawl sometime. I gotta get to a Wii, seeing as mine was somehow owned by my friends static infested carpet or some stupid X-factor. I like to think I am relatively good at this game yes. Hit me on friends here on the gym and I will PM you a friend code ASAP.

How have we moderators missed this thread? There is already a Brawl discussion thread, and there is already a challenges thread too that all of you know exists and aren't posting challenges there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back