Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

St. Louis, MO PreRelease Hidden Legends June 5, 2004

meganium45

You guessed it! The newest set, the first release date, must be at the Gathering Ground in St. Louis, Missouri.

Gathering Ground - 2635 Hampton Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63139

Cost, as ALWAYS $15.00 for all players, which gets you 6 packs of the new set, plus prizes, and as always, everyone who enters gets at least a BONUS pack of Hidden Legends, along with the Exclusive Promo!!!!

This is also a bring-a-new-player BONUS EVENT - Anyone who brings a new player to the event will receive a bonus pack of cards and other benefits! New players can either play in the main event - or they can play in a "Theme Deck Challenge" to help them learn the game. They will get a NEW theme deck (Hidden Legends) to play with, along with being GUARANTEED 3 packs of cards for playing!!! We will have special volunteers for the non-sanctioned event (limited to 24 players) who will help people learn and play... As this event is limited to 24 players, priority will be given to 10 and under players first, then their parents, then older players for entry and GET THIS, the cost is only $15.00!!!
Gets you a THEME DECK, 3 PACKS and the promo!!! Can't beat that ANYWHERE!

Special Drawing for anyone who brings a new player and for the new players for great door prizes!!!

After the main event we are holding our usual pass-draft with Hidden Legends, $15.00 per player after the main event, with Hidden Legends for prizes!!!

More details to follow, prizes for all 3 age groups of the main event, bonus prizes for the Theme Deck Challenge for new players and much much more!!!!

SEE YOU THERE!!! MEGANIUM 45!!!

I really wish I could make it but I'll be down in Texas working with Nintendo still. :D I'll be helping run the Pre-Release's down there that weekend. I can't wait b/c it's gonna be soooooooo fun. Good Luck to all the players that will be there. Mize all Colin...

DucK

I've been away from the internet for waaaay too long. College kept me busy.

I'll be staying in Rolla over the summer (instead of living with my parents in Houston), so I might be able to attend, but I still haven't got a car... I do have one friend who I know is staying over the summer. I wonder if he ever got a new car after the one he had last year got totalled... I guess I'll ask next time I see him, and see if I can get him interested.

well you now we all be there
we got to win one of these days we have someone in every age group lol

About 8 1/2 days left. Bumpanstuff.

Orange Soda said:
I still haven't got a car...

Not true anymore! Almost. I just gotta wait for it to be convenient for my mom to drive it all the way up here from TX. Not sure how soon that it'll be, so it may not be until after the prerelease, but at least you don't have to read more posts from me about how getting there is incredibly hard. ;)

wow, not very much time left till this happens. Hope I can go, as it looks like this set will have some very competitive and fun cards in it.

I loooooove Crobat...

Actually they banned it from Pokemonzeo, legal bs. Anyways I'm looking forward to the trainers, and as usual I'll prolly be using a different deck than my Flypharos (though I'll probably go back to it as I did from my Dark Aqua deck) A deck I'm thinking of is Omastar,Eletrode and Crobat, going around the rules for great damage, sounds like a kool plan to me.

BTW Vince, will you also be giving away the box topper (groudon) for a trade of an ex or the secret rare (PLEASE BE FLYGON, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!)

Last edited:
Yea so i dont have to pay Sat though my first Crobat goes to Anthony :( Hope to see you all there (Thank goodness Scott and Chad will be unable to play) ;)

Last edited:
Back