Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

St. Louis MO Regionals Nov 12 and 13 in Crestwood MO

meganium45

Same location as last year, more fun and entertainment than last year!

The large space just outside Yeti Gaming - 150 Crestwood Plaza, Crestwood, MO 63126

Great side events on Friday Evening, and Saturday Evening!

The classic side events will be there, such as Art Contest, Who's That Pokemon, Cakewalk (Cookies!!!), Pokemon League with some Elite Prizes.

The main event will be just that...the main event.

Registration will open at 8:30 am and continue until 10:00 am. This will allow a good spread of time, deck checks, and general happiness in getting to enjoy the side events before the main event.

The side events will be open at noon.

There will be a Professional Food Vendor ON SITE this year...SOOO excited!

There will be Troll and Toad on-site as well to sell your commons and extras to in order to pay for your trip!

Sunday will be Trading Card Game Top Cut, and the Video Game Championship Event! Yes, I said it!

Junior and Senior VGC registration will be in the morning 8:30 to 9:30 am registration.

Masters VGC registration will begin at 11:00 am and play will begin at about 1:00 pm

This is going to be an elite party!

You know how I do it!!!

Vince

I didnt realize STL would be the fall regional, now I've gotta get art'ing!
2-day event again? EXCERRENT!

Sunday will be Trading Card Game Top Cut, and the Video Game Championship Event! Yes, I said it!

Junior and Senior VGC registration will be in the morning 8:30 to 9:30 am registration.

Masters VGC registration will begin at 11:00 am and play will begin at about 1:00 pm
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAA

Finally. I've missed having a VGC stop in the St. Louis area since '09.

I assume I'll need to bring my own DS and Black / White Cartridge. Will we have team sheets there to fill out?

AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!!! Been waiting to see this announced for weeks ^_^. You know I'm there, running the Hive just like last year!

I know that you like having the fun start a day early, Vince! When'll we get the info for that? I like planning these things out nice and early. Thx!

Mrs. 45 and I are sitting down this weekend to make the COMPLETE schedule of events, just like we had last year.

Why am I excited? WE have a great staff again this year (solicits to go out to everyone shortly, if interested, please volunteer, we need staff for regirstration, side events and judging).

We have Staff from Texas, Tennessee, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois and Arkansas already locked and loaded. More spots to fill, looking to my friends from Kansas, Indiana, Colorado, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Mississippi, and the other great states to come on across for this elite event!

Improvements this year...Stage for announements - clear posting areas for all divisions - Elite food vendor (not too expensive) on-site - Troll and Toad - Charity Event on Friday Night for both VGC and TCG....

Every year we make it better than the year before - come be PART of the ACTION!!!

This year - St. Louis will prove itself as where the greatest players play once again.

At this Regionals we will have at least 1 of the top 4 players at Nats last year (maybe 2, come on down X!!)

We will have at LEAST 5 of the top 32 players from Worlds 2011 in Juniors AND Seniors!!!

The main event is what brings everyone in, but the side events, and meeting up with friends is what makes this event special! I look forward to seeing all of my friends in just a few weeks!!!

Meganium45

Pokebeach has the release date as Nov. 9 so there is some confusion on that.
That's entirely irrelevant, as the actual release date is listed on pokemon.com, and it's November 16. http://www.pokemon.com/us/trading-cards/bw_series/bw3/ The Theme decks come out earlier, though.

Also, I may be at Missouri regionals this year, interestingly. I'm a Utah player, but my family just moved to Missouri, so I may go visit and play regionals at the same time. We'll see what happens!

Might be a cool event? Might be?

The only way that this event would not be a cool event is if it was 120 degrees outside, then the event would not be cool...it would be HOT!!!

I am STOKED that so many players will be here from out of the area that have never experienced the WONDER and AWE of a St. Louis Regional.

It is not just a tournament - it is a Pokemon Festival!

Vince

SO PUMPED that I decided to stumble across the regional page and find out that STL was taking the November slot! After losing the title to Jayson last year (but getting revenge on him at worlds), I'll have to see if I can reclaim my title! Even if I don't, if this year's regional is anything close to last year's, it'll definitely be one of the best events of the year, if not THE best event behind Worlds and Nats.

Back