Staraptor Lv.X

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by PokePockets, Jun 22, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

This is my Staraptor Lv.X. I thought of this idea as to make the Staraptor from DP more playable, so, here it is...

Staraptor Lv.X HP 120 :colorless
    Level-Up:place on your active Staraptor

:pbody: Close Call Flight
    Whenever this Pokemon's attack requires that you flip a coin, flip a coin. If tails, you may flip another coin. You cannot use more than 1 Close Call Flight Poke-Body per turn

[.] Sky Soar
    Flip a coin, if heads, prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to Staraptor during your opponent's next turn.

:colorless:colorless:colorless:colorless:colorless Finishing Divebomb 150
    This attack does nothing if you did not use "Sky Soar" during your previous turn.

Weakness::lightningx2
    Resistance::fighting:-20
    Retreat Cost: None

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  2. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

Aerial Ace is a name that is already taken....pick a different name....

As for the body, call it: "Whenever this Pokemon's attack requires that you flip a coin, flip a coin. If tails, you may flip another coin.

Use [.] not [0]
    Uhh..space between Retreat Cost: and None.

Hope this helped!!!

3. poketo

poketo New Member

Reword it is hard to understand the text on arial ace but i know what you mean with it.

4. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

I don't see how this would actually combo with the original Staraptor at all, as they both have the exact same strategy.

5. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

i was meaning more along the lines of the body that makes it a bit more playable. I just came up with it on the drive home from vacation, nothing too special

6. Torterry

Torterry New Member

I'm sorry to say... but this needs more power...

7. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

Instead of the - between Sky Soar and [.] use a _ instead...idk why -.........

____ >>>>>>>>>>>> -----

8. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

Torterry:There have been plenty of useless cards, and please say something that will actually help as opposed to just putting down the card

Flygon:uhh...ok?

9. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

Lol it doesn't matter..............

10. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

Areal Ace doesn't seem the best name for a Poke-Body (pehaps "keen vision" or "hawk eyes" or something). And it should have 1 per turn clarification.
    But it's a neat idea, building on cards to make them more playable.

11. vertster123

vertster123 New Member

Whenever I read the response from members, you are the most annoying person to read.

You have no capability of understanding cards : /