Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Starmie LA

Brawler

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
I was just thinking a 1-1 Starmie and 1 Multi would be a good tech to kill Claydol.

Discuss.

i was thinking that to. in the deck i am playing, i got to get rid of bronzong/areodactyl asap, so i am putting this tech in. it will also give your opponent only 2-4 cosmic powers.

Yeah. It would be a nice tech for disruption.

And the free retreat...

The 1 Multi is just silly, you can't search for it, and as an unsearchable one of, I doubt you'd get it early enough for an opponent to get only 2-4 cosmic powers. If you would tech this is, I highly sugest simply adding the psychic energy.

Good point, since my deck already uses some :psychic: energy.

It is a great card. Especially with that scoop up option w/ 1 water energy. My problem is finding a place for it. You have to add the energy and then use a rare candy for it (unless you don't mind it FOREWARNING the opponent). Then there's the 1-1 and PRIZED vs. 2-2 and 4 spots gone issue ...

Sacrifices have to be made. But.. WOW... what an awesome snipper huh?!!
The FUN part is... if they don't take care of you quickly, you can just SNIPE EM DRY!!!

could you imagine a T3 Staramie? They've got Pachi or Phione up there buying time (and can't really attack for much) and you're just applying full-court pressure on that bench from the active spot?

Yeah. I love the idea. You're spot-on in my opinion. :)

Back