Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

State Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice'Cold

I was wondering in the VIP package awarded at the state championships contains travel and hotel accomodations for the winners? "A Stage One VIP Package containing cool Pokémon Merchandise. This package will be awarded upon onsite registration at the National Championship event at Origins Game Fair." Does this mean that you have to get to origins on your own? What if the winners do not show up? Does their prize default down to the next place in the tournament if they happen to be at origins?

Ice'Cold said:
I was wondering in the VIP package awarded at the state championships contains travel and hotel accomodations for the winners? "A Stage One VIP Package containing cool Pokémon Merchandise. This package will be awarded upon onsite registration at the National Championship event at Origins Game Fair." Does this mean that you have to get to origins on your own? What if the winners do not show up? Does their prize default down to the next place in the tournament if they happen to be at origins?
It will not contain travel and hotel accomodations for Nationals. However, we are looking into whether or not we can add a single day pass ($25) for the Saturday Nationals event, or offer $25 off of a full 4 day pass.

This is NOT official as of yet, but I'm hoping we can get it done.

Prof. Dav

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back