Static Rain

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by mewoxys666, Aug 8, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mewoxys666

mewoxys666 New Member

Pokemon:19
    4 Piplup
    3 Prinplup
    4 Empoleon
    4 Rayquaza EX d
    4 Lickitung d

Trainers:9
    4 Rare Candy
    3 Warp Point
    2 Windstorm

Supporters/Stadiums:17
    4 Castaway
    4 Holon Adventurer
    2 Celio's Network
    2 Holon Mentor
    1 Professor Oak's Research
    1 Copycat
    1 Steven's Advice
    2 Glacia's Stadium

Energy:15
    9 Water
    6 Lightning

My personal belief is that the next gen main time strategy will bench hitting and sniping. That in mind, I have constructed a deck based solely on sniping with two, and in some cases, three types of advantageous nature. Lickitung is one of my favorite starters. The ability to draw two card for the cost of one energy of any type is too good to pass up for me. He also fuels the Holon Adventurer in my deck, which is why I use Adventurer in most of my decks. Now Empoleon is an amazing tank AND sniper in one. Just keep abusing Ice Blade while he is up there tanking and sniping leave Ray d in your hand until ABSOLUTELY neccesary to drop him and clean up with hitting any weak leftovers from Empoleon. Ray also tears the heck out of Pokes with Powers and Bodies, in my eyes Delcatty in Infernape and some other. Fixes appreciated.

2. Blassari

Blassari New Member

Add something Tool , cuz you play 4x Castaway!

3. Dunsparce Fan 206

Dunsparce Fan 206 New Member

Take out a castaway and an adventurer for a celio's and a mentor. Take out a water and 2 lightning for 3 delta rainbow. Take out a prinplup, oak's research, and 2 warp point for 2 rare candy and 2 strength charm. You may also want to replace an empoleon with an empoleon lv.X. Otherwise this deck looks pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.