Steel Deck for Worlds, I need help

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Red Haired Shanks, Jun 25, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks New Member

Scizori Parasangan!
    4 Scizor (MD)
    4 Scyther (MD)
    2-2 Claydol (GE)
    __________________________________________Pokemon-10

4 Quick ball
    4 scoop up
    4 Celio's
    2 TGM
    3 TGW
    4 Plus Power
    2 Crystal Beach
    2 Night Maintenance
    2 Roseanne's
    2 Warp Point
    2 Windstorm
    ____________________________________________ T.S.S= 34

12 Metal Energy
    4 Special Steel Energy

I'm trying to make this deck Most Diamond and Pearl, so after worlds, I can easily replace the old cards. That's the reason why I don't play Crystal Shard or Castaway

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  2. G-Dog4377

G-Dog4377 New Member

You could do at least a 2-2 Claydol line, since this is such a basic deck with only one stage one to work with.

3. charchar

charchar New Member

ur going to worlds? positive? oh right. invites have been given to diff countries... i know u want to play this at worlds but if u want to do good. play a 2-2 claydol. and some scrambles. no cessasions. 2 nm. no pokedex. no speed stadium no tgm. 3 duskballs. y play ssu. scizor cant even take too much damage. play windstorm. instead of playing scrambles u could play crystal beach. yes dp mostly but u do better with non dp cards. some at least.

4. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

By Worlds, do you mean LCQ?

Why take your chances when you COULD be using before DP cards?
    Worlds is your last chance to use all those great cards, so use it.

5. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

1. either add in a 2-2 claydol line or take out the pachis because you only have 4 basics besides pachi.
    2. Take out the SSU because scizor is going to die so quickly so it's a waste.
    3. Add in 2 NM/ TSD becausse you are going to need to get scizors back after they die.
    4. Take out felicities because this deck doesn't like discarded. Play POV or steven.\
    5. Play celio's instead of bebe.
    6. Don't play mars because it hurts you so much if you play against gardy.
    7. Use quick ball instead of dust ball because you play so little pokemon there will be a high chance of getting what you want.
    8. Play at leas 2 copycats because you are going to get so many muligans, if you get a bad hand early you can use it to draw a lot.
    9. Play roseannes and great ball because you need basic search and energy search.
    10. Play 1 strength charm.

6. Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks New Member

Edited, Any better now?

7. sKizor

sKizor Member

i would add 4 DRE's just so you can use scizor's 2'nd attack on turn 2 for a possible 80 damage if you dont have any plus powers attached. its also good for backup if claydo gets stuck up front

8. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

He has Crystal Beach, he would be working against himself.

I would take out the 2 Speed Stadiums and add in 1 more Windstorm, and 1 more Celio's.
    Speed Stadium isn't really neccessary even as a counter-stadium, as you have Crystal Beach in there.

9. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

-4 Scoop Up
    -2 Speed Stadium

+2 Roseanne's
    +1 TSD
    +1 Scott
    +2 Chatot (you will have alot of mulligans, and Chatot start isnt bad because it has 0 Retreat)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.