Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Storage bag idea

ilikegengar

Hi,

I bought a soft-sided bag that stores and carries yoyos. When we got it I realized that the trading figures fit very nicely in it. The tallest figures like Charizard and Lugia don't fit but the others do. I just put them in the box upside down. Perhaps others have come up with this idea before.

Yoyo gig bag

yoyosam.com look under specials.

That looks pretty cool. Definately a better way than how I carry my team. I managed to fit my team of 6, trainer figure, trainer cards, and playmat into an old PUI 500 card box (the one with Rayquaza on it). It is a bit of a puzzle to get those all in. That bag would be much better.

Neat idea and a decent price for a bag. I'm not sure if I want to spend more on the TFG though as it has totally lost steam in our area. I notice that the website states that it holds up to 24 yo-yos. Can you tell me, are there two layers of foam or can you simply fit 2 yo-yos in one section? How many figures were you able to fit in the bag?

Thanks for sharing!

^ I can just fit 12 figures in a bag. If your yoyos are slim, you can fit 2 per hole as each hole has 2 pieces of foam. The tall figures like Charizard and Lugia won't fit. I suppose you could cut the foam a bit so they'd lie on their side but then you'd carry even less figures. I guess just enough for your own team.

Yes, the TFG isn't big in our area either. They are so fragile and our leauge has so many young players, we don't bring our figures to league. We don't have many senior player anyway and the few masters we have are those running league. We're overrun with juniors!

have fun!

I cary mine in a silver Case that was ment for a game cube.
Holds over 30 figures (I have like 60 something in there)

Back