Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Sunflorazumarill's Image Fakes

Sunflorazumarill

Hi, it's Sunflorazumarill! If you've seen the card ideas I've thought up, you should know that I've done possibly hundreds of them! But one thing I haven't done before is image fakes of some of those card ideas! Well, I'll post some image fakes of those cards in this topic for you to view!

Here's my first one!

Trixie's Azumarill

What do you think?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hmmm... maybe I should post the old CAC rules here. :D

Carrington, just a quick reminder, try not to post your own fakes in other people's post like that. This post is more about Sunflorazumarill's fakes and not so much about anyone elses. ...Not to sound like a hardnose about it. :) Just a simple reply would do nicely, and a new post for your fakes as well.

As for Trixie's Azumarill, I think it's kinda neat you did it like that. :p Nice wording as well, it reads like a real card. :) Keep up the good work! :D

Very sketchy (as mentioned before by someone else), but quite cute, nonetheless. I also like how it has the pink bow on it's tail. Gives it a bit of individuality. :D

On the Trixie's Azumarill, I think the attack should either be 3 coins or cost 4 (W) Energies. The Power is a little limited -- maybe make it any Evolution with Trixie in its name? Nice card, though. On the Sonrisa's Sunflora, I think Cross Chop should cost (G)(G)(C)(C). I also think Giga Drain should cost (G)(G)(G) -- healing attacks like that tend to cost (G) for each 10 damage done/5 damage healed, in my experience. Again though, well worded and good art, even if it is hand-drawn. On the Charizard, I think the Power is too powerful, but both attacks are overcosted for their effects. The Dragonite looks fun. I'd love to see the earlier stages of these cards.

Last edited:
Now I have 2 special Pokémon cards to show you from the "Gym Masters" expansion we did! The first one was thought up by Sea Crobat, but it was I who made a card image out of it! The second is of my own ideas! Here they are!

Red Gyarados

Golden Steelix

Just so you know, the Golden Steelix is the evolved form of the fabled Crystal Onix that you may of heard of! How do you like these cards?

Last edited:
The Scizor's great, although the HP are a little high and the second attack does a little much per flip, considering its cost. For that much damage per flip, I think it should be (G)(G)(C)(C). To keep the cost, bring the damage per flip to 30 or 40. Red Gyarados is excellent, but should have "You can't add more than 40 damage in this way." at the end of Hydro Pump. Hyper Beam on Trixie's Gyarados does too much damage -- 30 would be appropriate, since the removal effect on a Hyper Beam tends to cut the damage in half, using MHZ's guide. The Power on Golden Steelix is misworded, but the attacks are well done -- and they look like fun. I think the damage on Ultra Crush may actually be too low, though, considering the cost and drawback. Still, very good cards.

Hey, for all you guys that like Cissy, the Mikan Island Gym Leader, I have a special card for you that I made!

Cissy's Hula Dance

Don't you think Cissy looks hot in that coconut bikini top and grass hula skirt?!

Last edited:
Nice, but the second attack on the Groudon is broken. Add another (F) to the cost and cut the damage down to 40 or 50, and it's not quite as broken.

The Lugia's good, although I'd lean towards making it an ex. Like the Rayquaza, but it does bring up an interesting question -- why does Erika have a legendary Dragon? Looks to me like a little bit of image clash.

Also, if you can't read the text for Sabrina's Sharpedo's attacks, here's the text for you!

{W}{W} Water Gun Does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each {W} Energy attached to Sabrina's Sharpedo but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost. You can't add more than 20 damage in this way. 20+

{D}{C}{C}{C} Jaw Clamp Until the end of your opponent’s next turn, as long as Sabrina's Sharpedo is your Active Pokémon, the Defending Pokémon can’t retreat, and if the effect of an attack, Poké-Power, Poké-Body, or Trainer card would change that player’s Active Pokémon, that part of the effect does nothing. 30

Last edited:
Like 'em, but the Camerupt's second attack should have 10X, not ?X. There's two multipliers, but it's still "10 X (number of heads) X (Energy discarded)." Like the cards themselves, though.

Back