Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Updates! [WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellshock929

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
In addition to Snake, Meta Knight, Pit, Wario, and Zero Suit Samus entering the Smash Arena for the first time, a new challenger approaches the arena as well. Meet Ike, from the Fire Emblem game, Path of Radiance for GC. Unlike Marth and Roy, Ike's Sword is 2-armed, but it's said he has incredible Strength. The only confirmed Special Move so far he has is called Aether, which comes from the same game.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/ike.html - For Screenshots, a brief summary, and the Character's looks. I hope all of you Fire Emblem fans enjoy Ike being in the game. I personally hoped for Lyn though, but it's still good.

Last edited by a moderator:
W00000000000000000T!!!!!!! Ikes my favorite FE character. Aether is said to be a fusion of the strongest abilities sol and luna. it will be interesting to see how they do this. And if he has ragnell his super awsome magical sword than theres sure to be a longrange move.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

well its big and its yellow so we know its ragnell.

Last edited:
forget meowth, just lucario hes awsome!!!its good to see my favorite character zelda is still in....although i hope she can still use her...ehem...special power...but while i hope for that, i heard a rumor that cloud strife will be included, but it was just a rumor. how do i know it was a rumor? i heard it from metricus.

Since the game's creator said some of SSBM characters were out, I assume Ike will replace Marth and Roy. That sucks I was so good with Marth :(.

i bet marth would come back since so many people like to use him. Im so glad that link is back since i was awesome with link

yes actually when samus does her final smash her armor falls off and she becomes zero suit samus and the best part is you can pick up and throw the pieces of her armor!
Pics or it didn't happen, although I'm pretty sure you're just making things up.

I'd like to see Marth but I seriously doubt it'll happen. My money's on pit for the new mainstay with a sword.

IMO we really don't need a thread every time a new charecter is announced. Its pointless just go check the site like every day. Also they never said anything about throwing the armor I guess we'll have to wait and see but don't get your hopes up.

Kyfogre22 smashbros.com has daily weekday updates. There is the the info and alot more of what gameguy782 was talking about. That is the way you get to use ZeroSuitSamus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back