super sniper fortress!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by elekid_957, Jul 7, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elekid_957

elekid_957 New Member

pokemon:18
    3-3 foretress LA (translations on pokebeach)
    3-2-3 blastoise SW
    4 smeargle SW

trainers:24
    4 rare candy
    4 SSU
    2 rosseanes
    4 bebes search
    4 pokerader LA
    2 technical machine TS-1

energy:18
    4 call energy
    14 basic water

strategy:
    get blastoise and fortress as fast as possible (while piling energy in your hand) and then use blastoises power to put all energy in hand on your fortress and do mass damage to all pokemon on field sometimes killing all pokemon on the field except for fortress making you win but if you flip all tails then you can SSU fortress and do it again.
    translations:

Pineco LV.11 – Grass – HP50
    Basic Pokemon

[C] Tackle: 10 damage.
    [G][C] Self Destruct: 40 damage. Pineco does 50 damage to itself. This attack also does 10 damage to all of both players' Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Fire (+10)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 1

Forretress LV.43 – Steel – HP90
    Stage 1 – Evolves from Pineco

Poke-Body: Iron Shell
    Whenever a Basic Energy card is attached to this Pokemon from hand, the owner of this Pokemon flips a coin. If tails, 2 damage counters are placed on every Pokemon in play, excluding any Forretress. This Body doesn't work when Energy is attached as an effect of an attack.

[M][M][C][C] Explosion: 100 damage. Forretress does 40 damage to itself.

Weakness: Fire (+20)
    Resistance: Psychic (-20)
    Retreat: 2

Poke-radar – Trainer

Look at the top 5 cards of your deck, choose any number of Pokemon you find there, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand. Return the remaining cards to your deck and shuffle your deck.

Technical Machine TS-2 – Trainer – Technical Machine

[.] De-Evolutionator: De-Evolve 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon (excluding Pokemon LV.X) by 1 Evolutionary stage. The Pokemon card removed by De-Evolution is returned to your opponent’s hand.

To use a Technical Machine, attach it to one of your Pokemon. The Pokemon this card is attached to can use the attack on this card.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  2. Typhlosion King

Typhlosion King New Member

i'm making a fortress deck too. I was messing around with this earlier, and it is pretty slow. You need Blastoise, tons of energy (which can be rockpaperscissored away) and fortress. Not to mention that fortress kills blastoise. I suggest leafeon lx. You don't need as much energy at one time, and it can be faster with premier ball. If you wanted to stick with this, play 4 jirachi from dp5, you'll need them.

3. mca3

mca3 New Member

Would it be better to run Fortress By himself, so he doesnt do any damage to any of your OWN pokemon???

4. elekid_957

elekid_957 New Member

this deck is meant to do one all out blast to kill most pokemon on the field at once with blasty attaching 5-6 energy you can flip that many coins and kill all your opponents devolved pokemon at once. basically jst get energy in hand quick then play fortress and blasty fast ands kill all pokemon on the field any advice what to take out for jirachi?

5. Vengence Dragon

Vengence Dragon New Member

Omastar isn't needed man, if you can get 10+ energy in hand with smeargle by T4-5 you can win by that time with just fortress explosion.

take out the 1-0-1 star for 2 more smeargle. take out the fossil excavators for 2 more roseanne's. take out the special metal's for water.

6. Dennis Hawk

Dennis Hawk New Member

I'm a bit afraid that the "Dawn stadium" ruling will affect Forretress too - so that only energy attachment acts count, whether you attach one or six energies.

If not, this should be a blast to play (pun intented).

7. elekid_957

elekid_957 New Member

Vengence Dragon: ok i think i will go with tha

8. zthunderz2

zthunderz2 New Member

you say to use Omastar but you dont even have one in your list

9. elekid_957

elekid_957 New Member

^thats because i changed it and didn't editg that part yet

10. Vengence Dragon

Vengence Dragon New Member

that looks much better elekid. The only 2 flaws of this deck are