Supreme Leader of Lafonte Nation calls out PokemonMike

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Supreme Leader, Aug 23, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supreme Leader

Supreme Leader New Member

The Leader is curious as to why his video was deleted... I have been informed that it was because one cannot post material for banned members. Since now I am unbanned, I will do you all the favor of posting my message to the Lafonte Nation and to all members of the Pokemon community the Monday following Worlds:

If indeed it was deleted for another reason, I am curious as to what the reason is... I will have no complaints if provided with it! but dont delete the entire thread, 'lest it be a violation of rules itself!

And now the Leader calls out PokemonMike:

"PokemonMike, AIM conversations have circulated... you have refered to me as a loser and a terrorist! I applaud your audacity, defaming the Leader like that! I ask who are you to critiscize the Supreme Leader of the Lafonte Nation? Why speak ill of the Leader to others on AIM? Why not speak to me! Here is your chance! I am curious as to exactly what I have done to offend you! You are treading dangerous waters speaking of the Leader in such a fashion!"

and on that note we say:

ghaziaskar is the leader
    obedience to the leader is
    down with those who oppose his leadership

the shahids will not be forgotten
    a peaceful people yet will strike back twice as hard if it
    nuclear energy is our right

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2007
  2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

OK, enough of this.
    The video was also removed because you are stalking in it and other things. The sad part is that you probably don't understand what is inappropriate about it.

Seena, we gave you a chance to come back to the Gym and all that you have done with every single post is stir up trouble.
    Calling out a person for some supposed AIM conversations? Keep it to AIM. Don't bring it on here.

I'm sorry, it's not working out.
    You just don't know how to behave in a public forum.
    Pop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.