Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

SW sealed boxes--Can be closed now..all sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawman

I have 2 sealed boxes of SW left over. I will sell them for $80 USD in the continental 48 states (shipping included). If in Canada, it will be a bit more to cover the extra postage. Paypal is required. If interested, please post and I will PM in order rec'd.

Happy Holidays!

Keith

Last edited:
$ 80 USD each Flygon.

Stellix14...its only a couple of dollars more. $83 OK with you? You do have paypal?

Keith

Hmm $83 Would be fine. Yes I got Paypal the other day finally :p I just have to wait for the funds to transfer from my bank account. Have to wait 6-8 days, Can you hold it for me?

Jason: I will have to check, never sent to Australia.

Steelix14: I will hold one back. PM me with your address when you get the funds transfered. I will then PM you my paypal acct info. Once the transaction appears on paypal, I will mail out. THX!

Keith

Just updating you, the funds are still transferring. It says the expected clear date is Jan. 4th (I started the process on Dec. 22 :(). Hope that its not a problem to hold that long, Just letting you know I'm still interested, thanks.

Thx steelix14, no problem. It is held back for you. I am out of town right now anyway, but will be back before the 1st.

Anyone else interested in one box for 80 USD shipped. It is sealed.

Keith

Lawman, if you happen to still have one DP: Secret Wonders box still available, I'll gladly pay you for it the next time I see you. If not, that is alright. I am a little late with this I notice. Hope all is going well for you.

Gibby

PMs sent to both ygo and gibby. If anyone else is interested, I may end up with one more after Jan. 5th. Post here and I will go in order.

Thx Keith

Jason: Been out ot town for the holidays and have not had a chance to do so. I will see what I can find out when I can get by the P.O.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back