Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Swampert/Azumarill Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokemon Master

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
I think I am going to use this deck at GenCon, so let's see what you guys can do to fix it:

20 Pokemon
4 Mudkip
1 Marshstomp
4 Swampert (holo)
4 Marill
4 Azumarill
3 Dunsparce
24 Trainers
4 Copycat
4 Oak's Research
4 Rare Candy
4 Oran Berry
3 Switch
3 Prof. Elm's Training Method
2 Town Volunteer

16 Water Energy

Like TRUK said you need anti Ampharos, I'd go with Sudowoodo. He's pretty good, incase your wondering which one (I don't know if there's more than one usable or not, but it's the one from Aquapolis)

Hope this helps.

Only thing I see, maybe change the Oran Berry to Brineys. No EX's will allow this card more healing + Switching potential. Plus with Swamperts out, the energy can be played back down rather quickly. I know its yet another supporter, but it is a much more usefull card than a Oran/Potion. Also maybe 3 Brineys, and 1 Fisherman (get discarded energy, and put em into play quickly)

Also a High Pressure System, makes Mudkip, Marshtomp, and Azumarril free retreaters. Not shabby....

Maybe a couple of Birch's, drop a Cat and Oak for 2. With Swamperts power, and Azumarrils attack to dance down energy, you will have a small hand often enough to make 2-3 of these work

I would run Cacturne instead of Azumarill... TRUST ME! I've run every type of Swampert deck imaginable and Swampert/Cacturne is the best.

I would make that a 3/3 Cacturne line, and make the remaining cards Boost Energy. Also take out 1 more Water Energy for a Boost. Just 1 more suggestion: Trade The Rare Candy for Marshtomps then use the extra card for a Fisherman or another Switch. The Boosts are gr8 with the Bubble Marshtomps. That's all for me! ;)
-Swampert

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back