Swampert's Poke-Power...clarity needed

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Psyduck, Jan 29, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Psyduck

Psyduck New Member

The Swampert from R/S, the holo one with the Pokemon Power Water Call states, "Once during your turn (before you attack), you may attach a Water Energy from you hand to your Active Pokemon. This power can't be used if Swampert is afected by a Special Condition."

My question is, Is this power cumulative? Meaning if I have 3 Swampert on my bench, can I attach 3 Water Energy to my active pokemon?

I personally think that this is how the card is played, but that is obviously how I want it to be played...lol. Maybe it has already been ruled on (which it prolly has), and I just haven't seen it? If anyone could fill me in on some help, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanx in advance,
    Duck
    :D

2. Any sort of power that states 'once per turn' is usually cumulative. Unless, of course, it has a clause stating that the number of those Poke-POWER in play doesn't matter.

In this case, yes, it is cumulative.

3. Big Daddy Snorlax

Big Daddy Snorlax Administrator

This one's in the Compendium:

BDS

4. Bigpoppabeatdown

Bigpoppabeatdown New Member

well chaddy, i hate to admit it, since i know what you plan to do with it....... AARRGG

well yeah compendium agrees with the original conclusion\

lata buddy

5. Psyduck

Psyduck New Member

I was pretty sure that was how the card was played b/c I used the same reasoning as MHZ did. Thanx 4 all the help guys. BDS , thanx for the official ruling.

Duck
    :D