2 Seeker
2 Pokemon Rescue
1 Pokemon Collector
2 Energy Switch

QTY NAME BASIC SPECIAL
4 Metal Energy √
3 Metal Energy √
3 Lightning Energy √

The strategy is to start out with skarmony And attach energy to my szizor.I also should get out an electrivire fb lvx by my 4t. Once I tank sizor I will keep attacking until low health. I should also have a dialga palkia legend on my bench for back up and to frustrate my opponent. And I just keep doing it over and over again. I made this deck 5/3/11

What do u think of my deck? TY IM USING DECK FOR STATES SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE FAST!

If you have room for Skarmory and Electivire, you'd probably be better off with room for Magnezone instead. 3-2-2-1 Magnezone (SF-Prime) would probably be the better choice since it has a heavy damage output. Otherwise Scizor becomes your only means of heavily damage output and if you're up against Dialga G or if you get hit by Fainting Spell you've lost quite a bit of energy.

Plus, mind that Electivire FB eats up a turn to accelerate: that's very important in this speed-demon of a metagame to note, so I don't think it's the most prudent idea. Try out Magnezone, and see how it runs first. If you don't like it, then I will respect your decision not to run it.

-2 Electivire FB
-2 Electivire FB Lv.X
-4 Skarmory UD
-3 Lightning Energy
+1 Scyther (Use the SF version for free retreat)
+1 Scizor (Prime I assume?)
+3 Rare Candy
+2 Seeker
+4 Basic Metal

All of this will provide much more consistency.
Electivire will hinder more than help, The rare candy will definitely speed you up though.

If you have room for Skarmory and Electivire, you'd probably be better off with room for Magnezone instead. 3-2-2-1 Magnezone (SF-Prime) would probably be the better choice since it has a heavy damage output. Otherwise Scizor becomes your only means of heavily damage output and if you're up against Dialga G or if you get hit by Fainting Spell you've lost quite a bit of energy.

Plus, mind that Electivire FB eats up a turn to accelerate: that's very important in this speed-demon of a metagame to note, so I don't think it's the most prudent idea. Try out Magnezone, and see how it runs first. If you don't like it, then I will respect your decision not to run it.

Have you looked at Electivire FB Lv. X's Pokepower? I'm using this basic set-up in mine. The Electivire is just there for SUPER fast recovery of Sp. Metal energies. 3 from right after scizor dies from discard to the next one while a skarmory (or something useless for attacking) is active. This pokemon enhances one of the BIGGEST successes about Scizor... his swarm-ability. Skarmory is for a super fast t2 setup on scizor. (searches and attaches sp. metal/basic steel energies from deck and attach to any poke on your side).
Skarmory+scyther+basic metal start (or means to get them)=T2 set-up for attacking 70-90 (90-110 w/ e belt) and taking 20-30 hp off of every hit. Magnezone would be a bad move.

---------- Post added 03/08/2011 at 09:47 PM ----------

However. You won't be needing to attack w/ Electivire FB. SOO... I'd take it down to 1 lightning energy for either 2 DCE or 2 more basic steel.

What Bronzong are you using?

The issue with Electivire is that it will just be Power Sprayed against SP and you'll lose your turn with no energy recovered. Magnezone SF(L) won't end your turn and has 2 other great Magnezones that aid the deck immensely, either by searching out Scizors or drawing more cards. Also, I would suggest upping the number of Pokemon Collectors to 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back