3 TM TS2
3 Cynthia's Feelings
4 PlusPower
4 Buck's Training
2 Marley's Wish
4 PokeDrawer

Energy: 14
14 Grass

Strat: just plain t2 scizor deck (you just need 2 energy to give 70, it might be better t2 poke than bannette)

Spoilers:

Scyther LV.11 – Grass – HP60
Basic Pokemon
[C] Swords Dance: During your next turn, Scyther’s Slash Down attack does 60 damage instead of 30.
[G][C] Slash Down: 30 damage. Scyther can’t use Slash Down during your next turn.
Weakness: Fire (+10)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 0

Scizor LV.47 – Grass – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Scyther
Poke-Body: Honeycomb Defender
If this Pokemon has 6 or more damage counters on it, any damage dome to this Pokemon by attacks is reduced by 40.
[C][C] Accelerate: 30 damage. If the Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out by this attack, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Scizor during your opponent’s next turn.
[G][G] Push Through: 40 damage. If you don’t have any Pokemon with Poke-Powers in play, this attack does an additional 30 damage.
Weakness: Fire (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Pokedrawer + – Trainer
You can play 2 copies of this card at the same time.
If you play 1 copy, draw 1 card from your deck.
If you play 2 copies, search your deck for up to 2 cards and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. (This counts as the effect of both cards.)

Marley's Wish – Supporter
Search your discard pile for 2 in any combination of Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards with different names, show them to your opponent and have your opponent choose 1. Put the chosen card in your hand, and discard the remaining card.
(If all of the Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards in your discard pile have the same name, choose 1 of them, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand.)
You can only use 1 Supporter card during your turn. To use it, place it next to your Active Pokemon and discard it at the end of your turn.

Last edited:
and what is ur hope once they play something with more than 70 hp or more than 100 ... i mean i like the idea and is decent for speed, but im not sold its THE best idea.

hmm... i said t2 not t1 - 1 grass energy per turn makes 2 grass energy in 2 turns i think it's pretty much this way for all t2 decks: bannette uses 2 energy; kricketune (that sucks now) needs 2 energy; etc

Take out Wager. It used to be good in T2 decks when there was cess crystal and other disruption to go along with it but now it's just not worth the chance of loseing a wager I would take out 2 for a bebe and a luxary ball for more consistncy. Also take out 2 marlys and a TM for 1 more bucks, 1 more cynthia and 1 more great ball.

In T2 decks you really need consistency to get the T2 set up becuase if you don't you pretty much lose if you don't win early game.

I made a Scizor deck exactly like that except, I just made the MD version. I would add more energy, take out some supporters. Here's what I think =)

-2 Roseanne's
+2 Grass energy

I hoped that helped!

~Norman

blaziken 1111: i will take out wager (maybe!) but not marley's i have a lot of trainers and it fetches them
ashinto: you like the deck or the suggestion above?
red haired shanks: so i take out roseanne's for grass energy? that doesn't make much sense

When I did something like that deck, all I got was a scyther and no energy plus I couldn't use any suppoters or trainers.
my first hand was very bad, and Scizor is supposed to be T2, not T3

~Norman

When I did something like that deck, all I got was a scyther and no energy plus I couldn't use any suppoters or trainers.
my first hand was very bad, and Scizor is supposed to be T2, not T3

~Norman

yeah but roseanne' searches for energy, but u dont want to trade roseanne for bebe, i get it. Shockingly enough, e. search might be the play? idk its a tough call.

i would say:

+ 3-3 cherrimIFDS
+ 2-2 shaymain lvX IFDS

scizor will do + 10 for each cherrim to a maximum of 100 with 2 and he will have a massive 140 hp with shaymain lvX, which combined with his body is very good

^shaymin is gonna slow down although cherrim's not a bad idea i had thought of that already... and for ed haired shanks... who said it was t3?

EDIT: just made a few changes in the deck

Since you said T2, add more energy, You might only get a scyther and trainers, no energy. Pretend going first with no energy first hand, You're going to have to wait another turn to get a energy if that happens, more clear now?

~Norman

I think you should find a way to put some cherry things in there without compromising the scizor too much
not really possible or worth it. risk the cherrim start for 10 dmg? i doubt that is the play, keep it straight scizor yo. Devoluter, is ALRIGHT. but i mean, mostly you would rather hit them again for 70 and knock them out then devolute them and put an evolution back in hand. Also, play 4 wager, u will mull A LOT and you want to keep their hand tiny, six is even fine.

kricketune, and there were a lot of SD decks like slowking back int he day but they had swoop and jirachi, so they had 12, but there are a lot of 8 poke decks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back