x4 Pokemon Comm.
x4 Rare Candy
x4 Bebe's Search
x3 Pokemon Collector
x2 PONT
x1 Miasma Valley
x1 Copy Cat

Strategy

Tangrowth is main attacker, belt it and then load one up with energy for grind, or disrupt with plow over.

Bellossom's are there to heal, or as secondary attackers. The LA one moreso than the UD ones as far as attacking goes.

I am also a fan of UD Gloom, it's pretty nasty belted.

Last edited:
Well you need to take away 2 tangrowth because you have 6 currently. Unfortunately the Lv X's count towards the total for that card. I would replace it with 1-1 Landmin Lv X which is expensive but totally worth it. I would thin the bellosom Line to a 2-2-2 with one from LA and one from UD. At least thin it to 3-2-3 because you run 4 rare candies. Take away one tangela and then add supporters. Interviewers questions could help with getting energies. I kind of Like Professor Elms especially because you run evolution lines. A ditto Triumphant Tech could work well since you dont have too many pokemon that hog bench spots. That's all for now. Tell me what else you think would work. Otherwise, cool deck. I used to run this deck and it was a force to be reckoned with. Good Luck!

Well you need to take away 2 tangrowth because you have 6 currently. Unfortunately the Lv X's count towards the total for that card. I would replace it with 1-1 Landmin Lv X which is expensive but totally worth it. I would thin the bellosom Line to a 2-2-2 with one from LA and one from UD. At least thin it to 3-2-3 because you run 4 rare candies. Take away one tangela and then add supporters. Interviewers questions could help with getting energies. I kind of Like Professor Elms especially because you run evolution lines. A ditto Triumphant Tech could work well since you dont have too many pokemon that hog bench spots. That's all for now. Tell me what else you think would work. Otherwise, cool deck. I used to run this deck and it was a force to be reckoned with. Good Luck!

Thanks for the correction!

Took out the lv x's for now, and replaced with x2 Turtwig GL, temporarily.

Now i will look into the landmin line, and the rest of your changes.

Again, thanks.

Yeah. I would leave one in and take away one Tangrowth CoL. The shaymin line is a beast with self Healing and being healed Tangrowth. Tangrowth Lv X now has 170 hp and a chance to heal for 40 hp every turn. Now, the unfortunate truth is that Bellossom does not heal very much for having such a thick line. I ran a 2-2 Blissey prime line that completely heals your pokemon on the tunr you play it at the cost of all energies attached to it. Now I know this sounds bad but if you have the lv X up, it can get back all of those energies with big growth. This is the only other healer that worked well for me in this deck but, I would NOT bank on Blissey. Stick with Bellossom for now. If you get 2 up its really good. Maybe run the line 2-1-2 with rare candies. I'll do some more research and see if there are some more good helers. The other thing you may have to worry about is protecting you bench. I used 1-1 Manectric from Platinum. He protects all of you benched pokemon. So does Vespiqueen from Undaunted. This deck is gonna be good though. Keep working at it.

If you run a 1-0-1 line of Meganium Prime (easy to get and cheap :p) then you can run the blissey prime (^^ as stated above) with the Meganium so you can move all energies to an uninjured pokemon on the bench, lay down a blissey and heal your tangy, then immediately move them back. :)
these two with the Vespiquen from UD would KILL so that you can have auto-protected grass that you can move the energies to. :)
Hope this helped! :D

Back