Team Aqua Magma Set for Sale

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Zangoosed, Mar 24, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zangoosed

Zangoosed Member

I have a complete set of Team Aqua v. Team Magma cards for sale. This includes all the Holos, all the Reverse Holos, all the EX's, and the secret rare holos as well. And of course Uncommon and Common cards regular and reverse holo as well. All cards are straight from packs in excellent condition. Offers?

2. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

do you sell single cards from the set?

3. Zangoosed

Zangoosed Member

No. I would only split the sets into 2. I can sell the complete regular set. And then I would sell the complete Reverse Holo set. But I don't want to sell the cards individually. Sorry :(

4. Dark Sneasel

Dark Sneasel New Member

$20 for all the exs

5. Zangoosed

Zangoosed Member

Laugh! :p

6. Dark Sneasel

Dark Sneasel New Member

(I though youd find that funny) but how much for the exs

7. Do you have more then 1 of some?

8. I need a swampert ex. How much for them??

9. ultimate_healer

ultimate_healer New Member

i beg you to death for a blaziken ex. Please sell it to me as a single. My friend really needs this thing.

10. Jason

Jason New Member

Umm Can I have all reverse holo for $10USD?

11. Do you have extras of BlazikenEX I need 2 badly.

12. evil psyduck

evil psyduck Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

How much are you asking for the complete set

13. Zangoosed

Zangoosed Member

No less than $200 for the complete set. I plan to put the cards on an Ebay auction this Sunday, because I dont see many people that are serious about buying this set on this forum.

I'll post the link to the auction on this thread as soon as I put it on Ebay. Unless someone wants to make me a legitimate offer now, everyone will have the chance to bid on it as an Ebay auction after Sunday.

I saw the complete regular set (no reverse holos) go for $150 today on Ebay. And the Reverse set went for $100 on Ebay the other day. So I plan to just put it on Ebay unless someone wants to make an offer of $200+.

14. You gotta understand man on this post poeple are gonna be looking to buy sets by single cards and not many will be looking to pile up on complete sets. Thats why people write all those replies looking. good idea selling it on ebay. Good luck on the auction. You will do better there then you did here i bet.

15. $15 for SceptileEX and $20 for the BlazikenEX?Wait together that's to much choose 1.

16. Zangoosed

Zangoosed Member

Ok if anyone is an Ebay member and is SERIOUS about purchasing these sets. Here are the item numbers on Ebay. I am selling the complete Reverse Holo Set - #3285417710 and also the Complete Regular Set - #3285420334. Just type those numbers in the Search Box and the auction will come up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.