Team Galactic's Wager Ruling

Discussion in 'Ask the Rules Team' started by TheDarkTwins, Jun 7, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

Hi,

I have a question that came up while I was playing. I have four scenario's so if I could get a ruling on each penatly wise. I have an idea of what would be a correct penalty but I would like to know if that is an okay ruling. Two Players A and B.

Scenario 1 - Player A plays and loses wager and accidently draws six cards and we know what order they are drawn it.

I was thinking that showing the 3 cards to the oppoenent (Public Knowlegde) and a Caution would be the correct penatly.

Scenario 2 - Player A plays and loses wager and accidently draws six cards and we do not know what order the cards are.

I was thinking a Warning for the first time (atleast) and the player would reshuffle his deck and draw the correct 3.

Scenario 3 - Scenario 1 with Claydol in Play. Would there be a different ruling because of this?

Scenorio 4 - Scenario 2 with Claydol in Play. Would there be a different ruling because of this?

For 3+4 I would think that it would be whatever it would be normally regardless if Claydol is in Play because Claydol doenst have any bearing on the Wager.

LMK and Thanks,
    Drew

2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Your solutions sound reasonable and if you as a judge wanted me as a head judge to support them, I would.

However, different judges might come up with different resolutions, so there is no hard and fast ruling on how to handle these.