Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Team Multi Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
although, if you want some really crazy fun, do 2 on 2 team (so there are 8 active pokemon). granted, sometimes you need to make up the rules as it goes, but it can still prove to be a whack of fun.

Hehe! Even more fun... Team MultiPlay, 2 on 2 with some Fossil Ditto! :D

Personally I want to see TMP return... I only ever played in one TMP event (at origins, the sealed... Team Green Star Stamper), sure we didn't do to well but it was a great time! ^^

-marril

Yeah, Team Champs was heck of a load of fun at Gencon... so I really really hope there will be team multiplay for the next gencon too. GET ON IT NINTENDO! lol

even more fun and yes, me and my freinds tryed this, team play with 6 people to a team (on prize card each!!) and 2on2 play. So there were 32 actives, it was sooooooooooooooo much darn fun i recommend to ALL!! :)

ow. I think I'll stick to my 2v2, with one active each. But it would be funny having 2 teams of 3. :)
Oh, and may I ask about some rulings?
Regarding Potion and Switch, I assume it's okay to play it for your ally. What about cards like Bill's Maintenance, Oak's Research, or even Pokemon Fan Club? What rules do you play with for those cards?
During my turn, can I use FanClub to search their deck and put out a pokemon onto their side of the bench as my Supporter for the turn? Stuff like that...

Well you should really ask rulings in the appropriate forum.... but

Yes Switch & Potion may be played on your Teammate's Pokémon.

When playing a card, if it contains the word "you" or "your", you can play it either on yourself or your partner. Oak's Research states to shuffle your hand into your deck, then draw 5 cards. You can shuffle your hand into your deck & draw 5 or your partner can shuffle their hand into their deck & draw 5. Either way you may not play anymore Supporters this turn.
Fan Club states to search your deck and put up to 2 Basic/Baby Pokémon onto your Bench. So you can search your deck and put up to 2 Basic/Baby Pokémon onto your Bench or your partner can search their deck and put up to 2 Basic/Baby Pokémon onto their Bench. Either way you cannot play any more Supporters this turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back