Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Team Rocket Goes 8-0 in the Grinder!

Rocketman

So I'm Matt L., straight outa TR secret hideout, using my evil leaders account to report. I play Mario and my matches go something like this......
G-1, draw, attach nrg to Riolu, attack with wild kick, flip heads, GG.
G-2.....same
G-3, had to acually play this one.......but still won
G-4, wild kick...heads.....donk
G-5, another real game, how annoying! I still lucsak my way to a win!
G-6...t-1 again
G-7...donkmiester!
G-8, I flip tails on wild kick! What a rip! Still, I donk him hardcore ftw.

So, I win the grinder with Mario, winning turn 1 FIVE Times......almost 6. That has to be a record! :lol:
I so pwned Team Rocket style....!!!! :cool:
Matt

At least one person from TR made it to Worlds in Masters. I'm proud of Matt, and hopefully he does well next format. Rick, I wish you lots of luck next format as well. It will be crazy!

-Peter

Hi Matt, you didnt donk vs Danny. You were actually a lucksack vs him. He had Vappy ex the turn before you slapped a Ceassation on him :p

Its a shame that you were unlucky vs me in the main event due to no evolutions. Oh well, at least my Latios ex d did a great tank job when I charging up a Flygon ex d to sweep >_>

For those who think Matt's a total lucsak.....he is!
But he has worked on this Mario deck since the day he got back from nats, playtesting against me and Brent like crazy. He earned it.
Rick

Hey Matt, it's Math from France.
We met round3, I think.
I was playing Lucarioveelutions, and start with Absol Ex without any other poke ^^
If I remember well, you attached 2 DRE to your Machamp and win turn 3 ( yeah, it was a long game :tongue: )

I learned a valuable lesson while reading this report: that all your hard work, preparation, testing and effort will pay off in the end...

unless you face a Mario somewhere along the line.

There's always two years from now (DP will be gone).

Back