Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Team Theme Game

Mr. Grass

Well seeing as how there are lots of games going on around here, I thought I'd try an idea I had. How about a team theme guessing game?
Here's how it works, you list a team of pokemon and everyone else tries to guess the theme.
Example: Jolteon, Exxegcute, Clefable, Cloyster, Sunflora, Nidoking
Team theme: Pokemon that are evolved into with stones

See? It's easy. Feel free to referrence the Game Boy games, the card game, or the anime, though try to avoid obscure things like "Swimmer Bob's team in the PokeCup Great ball in stadium2". Like most games, the first person to guess right gets to go next. I'll start off with an easy one. Also, if you feel like it, include movesets. For this first round I'll keep it simple.

Koffing
Metapod
Voltorb
Arbok
Grimer
Sunkern

:clap: You got it, SuperSaiyanEevee. That team doesn't have a leg to stand on. Give it a shot and let's get this game going. :thumb:

In the GB games, each one of those Pokemon has two types:

Lugia -- Psychic + Flying
Nidoking -- Poison + Ground
Kingdra -- Water + Dragon
Jynx -- Ice + Psychic
Slowbro -- Water + Psychic
Slowpoke -- Water + Psychic

I'll take a stab at each one of those having multiple types in the card game.

Lugia: Psychic and Colorless
Nidoking: Grass, Fighting, and Crystal
Kingdra: Water and Crystal
Jynx, Slowpoke, Slowbro: Water and Psychic

Well, Mr.Grass had the answer I was looking for but dkates also had a good answer. So, since dkates answered first I'll have him go. Sorry, Mr. Grass.:(

Won on the technicality. OK. I'll try to make this a medium difficulty -- we'll see how I do.

Ditto
Magby
Magnemite
Lugia
Staryu
Solrock

Probably too simple to be the answer you're looking for, but all of them are at the bottom of their evolution lines. And it's okay, I probably wouldn't have gotten my answer without seeing dkates' first. :lol:

I was thinking in that direction but couldn't find anything...
How about this, none of them can pass on egg moves. Not sure if it's true, but it may be.

Close enough, TheDeuce. The exact answer is that none of them can produce eggs with any Pokemon other than Ditto. Some can't even do that, but none can breed with other Pokemon. Your turn.

Back