Team U.S.S.P.C.R.'s Nightly Raid

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Dr. Mason, Nov 1, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Pokemon 19

3-3 Weavile SW
    3-3 Ambipom MT
    2-2-1 Delcatty PK/Delcatty EX
    2 Mew SW

Trainers 25

4 Team Galactic's Mars
    3 Hamana's Research
    3 TGW
    4 Celio's Network
    3 Castaway
    2 Buffer Piece
    2 Strength Charm
    1 Mysterious Shard
    3 Dusk Ball

Energy 16
    4 Special Dark
    9 Dark
    3 Psychic

Start doesn't matter terribly, but Weavile is best. Get out Ambipom, Make em dark type, discard as many cards from then as you can with mars and Delcatty ex. Use Charity Tail for 100 with 2 special dark, continue.

2. millionkp

millionkp New Member

at this rate, your opponent has 6 cards, with TGB they have 5 cards, and Charity Tail is 3. It might take a while.

3. i like nachos

i like nachos New Member

Try SW Absol and Umbreon*

4. TODDakaESTEBAN

TODDakaESTEBAN New Member

I suggest charizard * as the heavy hitter, people see 5 energy as reasonable for blissey or eggs MT so i see it as reasonable here,

umby just get's you closer to charity tail full damage, it's useless otherwise and it gives you a bad start and yet another fighting weak card

i see that figthing is by far your worst matchup, the way you have 3 stage 1 lines doesn't leave much room for tech

since you have 3 castaway, and a pokemon that searches and attaches energy, you can lower your energy by at least one, maybe 2 allowing you room for that tech honchrow or something else to kill fighting,

you don't want dusk ball i can almost guarentee you that, quick ball is better but still not needed, you need more draw power because all the draw cards you have are used for their effects, not the realistic ability to get you cards you need, those dusk balls could be 1 steven's and 2 er2 or pluspower

you don't need mysterious shard, put 1 more buffer in, instead

i play 4 wager 3 mars, because mars isn't a good draw card at all, yes it's useful for setting up charity tail, but if you have weavile active with 2 enery, you play wager, they win, you attack and discard 1, they lose, you free retreat ambipom for charity tail

this is exactly the same as my deck but looks like it hasn't been played, i suggested on my thread for this deck that delcatty ex be used but i decided against it because in my play experience, i have never found myself in a position to give 2 prizes away, to maybe knock something out and set myself up for a shadow charge, prize giveaway, plus since fighting hurts the list i use so much i can only imagine that it kills yours, may i point out that you use 3 different powers in your deck but no windstorm, lucario commonly plays cessation and you don't even have warp point to stop it, you want them to at least get rid of buffers, since on average the damage pool is pretty low, other than charizard* and full charity tail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.