3 Super Energy Removal
2 Gold Berry
2 Pokemon Fan Club
2 Lass
1 Pokecenter
1 Town Volenteers

--Fuji

Last edited:
Looks pretty solid. Maybe use Cleffa over Magby? You also have no Focus Bands. Maybe drop an Oak, an Elm, and the Center for them.

Well the center is for Furret... If the opponent plays pichu, it could hurt pretty bad. I may drop magby for cleffa... but the 3-3-3 Oak/elm/search line is pleanty of draw. Focus band shouldnt be too much of a prob... I was debating (and still am) on the Focus band vrs. Gold berry.

The deck looks better than the average opponent ;)
But unfortunately,
My Mewtwo/Syther/Dragonair deck would kill this deck!
You have no Plus Powers in there (unlike mine)
HEHE!Only 14 energys with out a Nightly Garbage Run!
You'd have to play a Recycle Energy each turn...while I discard the same energy each time with my Dragonair!
Ha!

Last edited:
What I think

hi, I think this deck looks good....

I will like to change some cards:

3 Jigglypuff
3 Wigglytuff
1 pichu(or e. jigglypluff)
2 Scyther
2 Tyrogue
2 Magby

4 Boost Energy
4 Recycle Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Warp Energy
2 Rainbow Energy/Grass Energy

31 Trainers
4 Item Finder
3 Professor Oak
3 Comp. Search
2 Bill/pluspower
3 Energy Charge
3 Gust of Wind
3 Super Energy Removal
2 Gold Berry
2 Pokemon Fan Club
2 Lass
1 Pokecenter
1 Town Volenteers
2 Eco/other gym(no sprout tower)

I prefer fast and easy.

This is what I would try for Boost/Wiggly:

14 Pokemon
3 Jigglypuff (SI)
3 Wigglytuff
2 Cleffa
2 Scyther
2 Erika's Jigglypuff
2 Tyrogue

14 Energy
4 Boost energy
4 DCE
2 Recycle energy
2 Darkness energy
2 Warp energy

32 Trainers
4 CPU
4 Oak
4 ItemFinder
4 GoW
4 Pluspower
3 Energy Charge
3 SER
3 Focus Band
2 Lass
1 Stadium card/Fan Club/4th SER

That should run pretty good.

How are you going to counter Chaos Gym? In Unlimited, Chaos Gym can work even better than Slowking at times, if you build your deck right. If you go against someone that like to use the ChaosGym/Erika/Copycat/Rocket's Sneak Attack/IOR combo, you're gonna be in trouble. At my League, Slowking isn't played as much anymore. That's because it too slow to get out! Chaos Gym works faster and it makes the game more intertesting. You have no default gyms in your deck, which causes great problems for any Unlimited deck.

Just some constructive critcism, Fuji! I'm not mad at you anymore.

Another thing: try Muk or Pichu to counter Slowking. Magby works, but it slows you down.

O_O I can't believe I forgot a gym..

Slowking isnt even a problem... Actually, most trainer desruption isn't. Here's why: The main problem with my decks against slowking is that i'd consistantly get energy screwed. In this deck, it's near impossable to get energy screwed.

Yeah, I noticed that slowking was dieing down a little - I havnt seen one of them in AWHILE. Out of the last two tourneys I went to, I saw one (A really crappy version that runs tyrogue and scyther in it ;x). But I wasnt playing wiggly then - I was playing a deck with 3 pichus in it.

When I was making this deck, I was more worried about the slowking metagame than anything. Pichu, mainly(Hence pokecentre). Also, I have found magby more of a "Getting in the way" card more than anything. I'd get stuck with that when what I really need is draw power. So I replaced it with cleffa (Back to the origional).

now, You brought up the whole default gym thing... which worries me alot. Not so much about chaos gym, but more of Pokemon Tower. I run 4 Finders, and I seriously depend on them. I'm ditching the 2 lasses for Cinnibar City Gyms (Lass really wasnt helping me in this deck. Usually lass helps prevent being removed, but what do I have to be removed? Ya know?) Here's the updated deck list.

3 Jigglypuff
3 Wigglytuff
2 Sentret
2 Furret
2 Scyther
2 Tyrogue
2 Cleffa

4 Boost Energy
4 Recycle Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Warp Energy

30 Trainers
4 Item Finder
3 Professor Oak
3 Comp. Search
3 Professor elm
3 Energy Charge
3 Gust of Wind
3 Super Energy Removal
2 Gold Berry
2 Pokemon Fan Club
2 Cinnibar City Gym
1 Pokecenter
1 Town Volenteers

-Fuji

Yeah, Pokemon Tower is pretty powerful, too. But I don't ever play with Recycle Energy or Item Finder anymore, so I didn't think of that. So far, I've been playing with Chaos Gym decks and Arithmetic decks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back