Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Text error in new Mystery Dungeon Game.

LegacyEeveeVGC

I was playing my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explores of Darkness and I was facing a Kinggler and my partner Pokemon Totadile (No I can't spell its name) used water gun on it and the text log said, it does not effect Gastrodon...
Now I am sitting here and i have gotten it to do it twice.
Has anyone else noticed this text error or anyothers?
(BTW it works with some other water Pokemon)

I was playing my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explores of Darkness and I was facing a Kinggler and my partner Pokemon Totadile (No I can't spell its name) used water gun on it and the text log said, it does not effect Gastrodon...
Now I am sitting here and i have gotten it to do it twice.
Has anyone else noticed this text error or anyothers?
(BTW it works with some other water Pokemon)
huh, I guess it should be affect instead of effect since it is being used that way.

Heh, *Hits head* reason why I don't write fanfics.
Ok I fixed my grammer.
Plz discard the erroe to.
I found out It moved to fast for em to see it put Gastrodon in the area pull the water attacks tword them since it does not affect them.
Srry for my mistake.

Heh, *Hits head* reason why I don't write fanfics.
Ok I fixed my grammer.
Plz discard the erroe to.
I found out It moved to fast for em to see it put Gastrodon in the area pull the water attacks tword them since it does not affect them.
Srry for my mistake.

yeah... that would've happened to me with electic moves, but I read fast (only when it comes to games :lol:, I can't even read half a novel for school!)

I had something similar happen to me in PMD 1. I stepped on a wonder tile and it said "Stepped on a Latios!" The only reason it said Latios I can think of is that I was Latios and it tried to combine me getting hit and stepping on the wonder tile in the same message, I don't know. That was really strange and funny, and it's never happened again.

Back