Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The 8 cards needed for the perfect deck

Spectreon

Ok, so maybe not the perfect deck, but I am noticing more and more that these 8 cards can fit almost any deck as back up, and draw support. the cards are...

2 Magnemite (doesnt matter too much)
2 Skitty (again, doesnt matter too much)
2 Magneton (rare Dragons)
2 Delcatty (Holo RuSa)

you can basically come up with a trainer engine based aound whoever else you choose, roughly 20 cards.

12-18 NRG, at least 4 Lightning/'Rainbow' for Ton.

The rest can be stage 1's/2's and basic support.

It wont work in every deck, but will in most. Catty and Ton also have the avantage to get alot of energy in play and do mondo damage or them, making them decent/good attackers as well....

I don't think it would be wise to put 2 support evolutions and just splash them in any deck. For Magneton and Delcatty to be any attacking threat they usually need something that gets extra nrg on the board. While Magneton itself can ensure your 1 nrg attachment it really can't get too powerful w/out something like Blaziken or Flygon. Delcatty you can throw in any deck but I think just more draw power in trainers is better except in Blaziken since it needs the nrg in the discard pile. So I wouldn't say its the best idea for 'most' decks.

You would be suprised... Granted 2 of the 3 decks are listed in your examples. Blazekin and Flygon, but also run it with Sceptile.....

Delcatty is good irregardless of what deck, mostly. Combo with Oracle for the best of the best.

Magneton and Catty can get powered quickly enough. 10 for every NRG, especially late game can be great, irregardless of one NRG per turn

Yes it works best in decks with extra attachment, but it can work well irregardless. 2/2 Catty is in plenty of decks already. Most decks use 2-3 cards for NRG retrieving anyways, so adding in a 2/2 Magneton isnt hard to switch out. When you are discarding energy for draw, and then 1 energy for 2, you get plenty of energy in play, especially for ton, since he doesnt require but 2, and one specific (Lightning). All the other enregy can be benched.

No this doesnt help all decks, wouldnt see it in Gardivoir especially, but you would be suprised how well it can work with others.... Thining of adding it to my Aggron deck over Furret, just to see what happens.

more later....

Back