Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The deck to KO them all (unlimited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectreon

A cRaZy IdEa I came up with a while back, reading the previews from Sandstorm. It is crazy, not to great in Unlimited, but it is more of a Fun Deck

19 Poke
3 Sabrina's Abra
3 Sabrina's Kadabra
3 Sabrina's Alakazam
2 Duskull
2 Dusclops
3 Natu
3 Xatu (1 Sky, 2 SS)
2 Mewtwo (EX???)

26 Train
4 Sabrina's ESP (???the one that lets you reflip)
4 Brineys Compassion
3 Oaks reasearch
3 Elm
3 Trader
2 Healing Feild
1 TV
1 Fisherman
3 Erika/Bill
2 Oracle

13 Psy
or
3 DC
10 Psy

For those that dont understand the concept.......
S Alakazam's Power allows you to copy any/all Psy Pokemon that YOU have in play.
The ESP (or whichever card lets you reflip) attaches to any Pokemon with Sabrina in its name. If your attack involves a flip, or flips, you may reflip.
Dusclops attack for PC reads, flip 2 coins, If both are heads, the defending Poekmon is KOed.

No more hints, if you cant figure it out by now, you dont deserve too.......

You might want to think about running Item or Trash exchange to get the esp's back so you can use them more than the 4 times.
-TV
-fisherman
+2gust
-2 mewtwo
+2cleffa

This is a really good idea. It might just work.

Check out Sky Xatu's attack, he is in there for a reason

CCC 30, flip a coin, if heads, take any card from your discard pile and put it, forget if it is in hand, or on top of deck. Either way it is there next turn.

Yeah, its more fun. You could add Itemfinder as suggested in case you get tails for Warp hole. Also, you could throw a couple of Gusts to get a threat out, throw a few ESP on him and KO it!

Yeah, but you still place damage, Dusclops just auto KOs everything (unless there is a Focus Band), plus I love flipping coins. SER2 is dangerous in my hands, and has been painfull for my opponents in the past.

And if I really wanted a deck that wasnt as Flippy, thats why there is Dodrio/Hypno/Misdreavus

I like the Trash Exchange idea, I may have to try it.

I wish Metal worked the old way still... Me and a friend built a Misdreavus deck around Metal S Alakazam. sure it was 4-7 Energy, but was a lot easier to heal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back