The Dewgong Thing v.1

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by SuperSaiyanEevee, Feb 17, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperSaiyanEevee

SuperSaiyanEevee New Member

Thats right, The Dewgong Thing x_x Heres the deck, strategy follows:

The Dewgong Thing v.1

3 Seal # 95 SK
    3 Dewgong SK
    4 Dunsparce
    3 Wobby
    3 Eevee SS
    3 Espy SS

3 Boost
    6 Psy
    9 Water

2 Shard (Ray)
    3 Warp Point
    3 Oracle
    2 PokeNav
    2 Birch
    3 Research
    3 TV Reporter
    2 Power Charge
    3 Shaman :eek:

Strat: Ya, original but will it work? I only play rogue decks now..no Blaze/Ray or anything =/ Use Dewgong to kill Blaze as soon as possible with Boost, Espy is there for Tech against Gardy. Shard is for Ray to kill fast. Shaman for Hand Disruption if they Oracle. This deck might be able to beat Amphy =/ Should I put in Hariyama instead of Espy? Thanx for all suggestions.. I cant think straight right now so ya, pretty bad deck eh?

2. mozartrules

mozartrules New Member

Ansolutely no, it is better to have a fighting chance against Ampharos that to be chanceless against Gardevoir.

Play SK Ditto instead of Crystal Shard, two basic energy is enough against Rayquaza and Dunsparce makes it much easier to get than the trainer.

I am not sure that I would pick Dewgong as my water Pokemon, the Blaziken user isn't going to put the Blaziken's out unless he has to (all you will see is Dunsparce or possibly Rayquaza in the early rounds, particularly if you table a Seel). Having Metal weakness is probably better than Electric since the deck is unlikely to be able to take on Aggron EX, but you can do better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.