Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The first Black & White cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind yellow borders but I prefer the partly faded DP-era yellow borders over the original yellow borders.

I wonder how the holofoil design will look. I hope they don't keep the same one as Call of Legends. The speckles are less shiny than in the past SV and before.

I also hate the yellow borders, seriously move on. >:/ Silver looked loads better and matched the card details, it was the perfect chance to get away from yellow borders.

I'm happy to hear about the new type/pokedex order if it's true. The English way always bugged me because the evos weren't lined up.

Ummm.... you guys are all looking at art and the stupid yellow borders, but look at the cards. thy're like the exact same thing. One energy: 10, two energy: 20, 60 hp, they're all weak to one and strong against another. I think the only good card is pokemon catcher.

Ummm.... you guys are all looking at art and the stupid yellow borders, but look at the cards. thy're like the exact same thing. One energy: 10, two energy: 20, 60 hp, they're all weak to one and strong against another. I think the only good card is pokemon catcher.

Well, these are the purposefully weak starters from the set. The other ones are at least different from one another. Hasn't the Black and White series been established that it is slower? Weaker cards is a part of that

I like that they opted for the new foiling on English cards that is similar to that of Japan.

I was getting tired of the old speckles and those from the HGSS were too light for my liking.

The new foiling pattern seems very shiny and noticeable.

Am I the only person who thinks the formatting is AWESOME?!?!?!
It's so simple and great! I hate the sleekness of the newer cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back