Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Fixer (Intro only as of right now and not official name either)

TheDoctor

The Fixer

About John

This particular story is about a person, not just an ordinary guy, his name is John, what he does? Well for example let’s say a ½ second usually nothing happens, but in that ½ second, a lot happens in John’s life, because he pauses time and fixes things that shouldn’t happen so they wouldn’t happen, for another example what if you’re sitting down and something may have really bad happen like the things your watching on TV
would come out of the TV.

But John, he makes sure it doesn’t actually happen so he
enters the alternate reality he fixes what may have gone wrong and life goes on normally.
But if we didn’t have John we would be doomed to flesh eating zombies, 3 headed lizards, human eating garbage disposals and so on.

Before I go on, let’s explain a few things about or main character John, he was born in an alternate reality in the 1800’s where humans weren’t the dominant species…

But when John was born he wasn’t a normal human being, but he oddly had a much longer life span, the professor’s of that alternate reality were astounded, but when John was 20 his mind went through a dramatic change and he gained the power to jump between alternate realities, time and space and he has the ability to defy the laws of science.

He doesn’t know why or how he gained this power, but something told him he must fix these problems in the alternates realities, to make sure these alternate realities ever actually exist and the main stream which is our time doesn’t become this alternate reality, while John is doing his job he is also trying to find out why this happened to him.

He can never have friends in the alternate reality because they’ll never remember him, thus making it useless to make friends and have a bond with them; John will always be alone until his duty has been finished.

Still not sure if I want to make this a series yet so I wanna wait and see what you guys think.

Thoughts? He reminds me of Hiro from Heros. (Have no idea if that's how you spell it.) Time freeze, spacial jumps, doesn't know how he got his powers and fixes/ prevents things. And anyways, doesn't a fan fic here need to be pokemon related?

Heroes is the most awesome series on TV. It's about normal people who find they have special abilities and how these abilities affect their lives. Hiro Nakamura is a man who can stop and travel through time.

Anyway...

I think your idea is really nice, even if the idea has already been taken. Although DreamWorks makes a fortune out of copying Diney-Pixar's ideas. Try and go a bit more in depth with John's character and see what you find. If you want to put your stories on the gym, make them pokemon related.

Heroes is the most awesome series on TV. It's about normal people who find they have special abilities and how these abilities affect their lives. Hiro Nakamura is a man who can stop and travel through time.

Anyway...

I think your idea is really nice, even if the idea has already been taken. Although DreamWorks makes a fortune out of copying Diney-Pixar's ideas. Try and go a bit more in depth with John's character and see what you find. If you want to put your stories on the gym, make them pokemon related.

Well I guess I will make a Pokemon special :lol:

Not joking either.

Back