Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Good Ol' Metal Chansey/Steelix Deck (Unlimited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGamerX

I remember like it was just yesterday I had my old Chanix Deck. It was surely without a doubt the greatest deck I ever had before going to modified. I just wanted to see if its any good in Unlimited.
So heres the deck and fix away :D

Pokemon: [15]
[3] Chansey
[3] Steelix (1 AQ, 2 NG)
[3] Onix (SI)
[2] Scyther (Jungle)
[2] Cleffa
[2] Ditto

Trainers: [29]
[4] Computer Search
[4] Energy Removal
[3] Super Energy Removal
[4] Gold Berry
[3] Item Finder
[3] Professor Oak
[3] Gust of Wind
[3] PlusPower
[2] Lass

Energy: [16]
[4] Metal
[4] Recycle Energy
[4] Double Colorless
[4] Rainbow

Last edited:
fine... but remember that you have 29 trainers! Lass could be a little dangerous. Remember that when Nintendo rules pop thier ugly heads out, steel Chansey willl go bye-bye! :lol:

You should run at least 3 Lass in your deck, 4 would be even better. It's the only protection against ER and SER you have. Your Steelixes will cry and lose their Metals every turn if you don't have some way to avoid opponents' ER. You should probably fit in some No Removal Gym too, it works sometimes, if not always.

Tego said:
You should run at least 3 Lass in your deck, 4 would be even better. It's the only protection against ER and SER you have. Your Steelixes will cry and lose their Metals every turn if you don't have some way to avoid opponents' ER. You should probably fit in some No Removal Gym too, it works sometimes, if not always.
True, true... Wait a minute! I just time traveled!! OMG

Or try the Unown N from Neo. It reduces self damage from Chansey (and from opponents C Pokemon) by 30.

EDIT: Or use Chansey ex, less self damage and cheaper attack - Ive tried it before and it was pretty nifty, until Tyrogue comes out.

Last edited:
Sprout Tower can work too, but then you'd only be doing 50 to them and 50 to yourself. I would toss in a couple Energy Root too so you can have 140HP Chansey. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back