6 fire

4 mentor
4 quick ball
4 felicity's
4 TV R
3 Cessation
3 Buffer Piece
3 Castaway

Stategy: the strategy is to be able to easily beat gg and empoleon. With yhe two cards blissey and banette. The damage is incredible with lake boudaries. and to be able to shut off powers with cessation crystals.

Last edited:
Although BanBliss is amazing, you should never ever under any circumstances run Fire and FF with Banette!!!!
Straight Psychic and Wp if anything for free retreat on Blissey. 2 boost that is it!

that is my advice at least. bump Cess up to 4. 10-12 Psychic 4 WP there are your energy and maybe 2 boost.

Good Luck, and I hope this helps!

-1-1 Blissey
+1-1 Banette
-3 Cessation
-4 Felicity's/TVR (your choice)
+ 2-2 Claydol
+2 Lunatone
+1 Solrock
-3 FF
-6 Fire
-4 Mentor
-1 Castaway
-1 Buffer
+4 Call
+2 WP OR Psychic
+4 Plus Power
+4 Ceilio's (or Bebe's)

Those are my fixes.

I'm not good with techs, but I'd imagine Jirachi EX would be a major tech to help even more against PLOX, and Cresselia Lv.X, to help with Empoleon and PLOX. If anyone knows any other big techs, please post!

My 2 cents worth.....

3-3 blissey
4-4 banette
1-1 dugtrio

4 boost
8 physic
2 multi
2 WP

2 great ball
2 celios network
4 quick ball
4 felicity's
4 TV R
3 Cessation
2 Castaway
2 warp point
1 night maintenace
4 plus power

Last edited:
You need a strategy or this will be locked.

Also, try out 10-14 psychic energy over your current energy set.

BanBliss

I would try to make a BanBliss list using the new formats rules and stipulations (Only DP). I like the idea but there are no major tourney's (other than Grinder and Worlds) that are coming up soon. I am going to try to make a solid list and update this thread when im done.

You Need to run Crystal Beach wit hBanBliss, It is A LOT more effective against G/G It slows them Dowm, and you dont NEED boost! I ran 4-4 Banette/3-3 Blissey and a few techs but I ran 4 Beach, 12 Psychic/4 WP and it worked well against G/G! Also run 4 Cess Crystals!

4-4 Banette
3-3 Blissey
1 Jirachi Ex
1-1 Lunasol

Cesssations
Crystal Beachs
Warps
Castaway
Felicty/TVR
Celios
Balls

Psychic