Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The GTS

Gir

I put up my Shiny Ho oh to trade a few minutes ago in order to clone it. I offered it for a Mew Level 9 and under...and got a Mew Level 1. Somehow, my Ho oh was still in my box and I got the Mew too. The Mew's OT is HAVEN. Has anyone else had this happen?

What happened was the duplicate Ho-oh you would have received in addition to the boxed one was traded away once deposited instead as there was a Mew L9 lfHo-oh on the GTS.

Nothing extraordinary.

Maybe you can or more you must be able to if that is what you got.

ALL Level <10 Mews are illegit of course nevertheless.

I traded for a hacked Level 3 Mew from a guy on Pojo. When I tried to offer it for something on the GTS, it said you can't trade it. Now I'm afraid to try to clone my pokemon..

At least I didn't lose my Ho oh. I cloned some less rare pokemon and then waited a few hours to clone it again.

Oh, I don't care about getting hacked pokemon. They are good to trade if they are rare and people want them. I just didn't want to lose my pokemon and have to worry about cloning.

Here's the smart thing. Ask for a pokemon that no one would really want to hack to be less than the level they can possibly be. For example, I often ask for a Prinplup lv. 10-, and I've never once had a problem.

Ask for a Lv.9 and under Dugtrio.

Dugtrio is lame and nobody will have one. :p

I'll try to think of more lame Pokes.

Aha. I have the answer here.

Someone, somewhere, has managed to make a hacked Mew that you can trade on the GTS. I was warned about this on the following site: www.pokepalooza.yuka.com (Unfortunately the server is down at the time of posting).

For some reason, the GTS thinks it is level 50 until the trade is complete.

Oh, that's not fair. I searched for a Mew Level 9 and under and a few results popped up too.

ask for a lv 100 magicarp. no one will have it!
Good idea. That'll totally work. *thinks of own Box 14 and laughs evily*. But Rox, that's dumb. Of course people are going to hack Legendaries, it's the msot obviosu idea in tha book. No, if you ask for something that no idiot is going to want to hack below the level it's able to be, then no one will have it.

basically you can hack it so that the GTS sees it as a different level then it actually is. For example. on Metroid Prime Hunters, you can use a acked account to easily make your 5 star hunter appear in 1-2 star matches.

Good idea. That'll totally work. *thinks of own Box 14 and laughs evily*. But Rox, that's dumb. Of course people are going to hack Legendaries, it's the msot obviosu idea in tha book. No, if you ask for something that no idiot is going to want to hack below the level it's able to be, then no one will have it.

Actually, you're not allowed to trade a Legendary if it is at the wrong level. That's why this Mew thing is so wierd.

Back