Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Name Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentacruel13

This game goes in honor to my teacher who taught me this game. You have to say a name that uses one of the words that was in the post above you've name. For example:
I say Michael Jackson, you say Michael Jordan, someone else says Jordan Sparks. So that it's not just 2 people you have to wait at least 3 posts to post again. Also, write WHO they are like Michael Jackson:Singer and something "else"(mca3, you didn't know, you are excused). You may NOt repeat a name already said.
I'll start:

Jessica Simps:eek:n

Last edited:
Jessica Tandy: beloved but dead actress with many many films and plays to her credit and an Academy Award for her work. She played in Batteries Not Included, Cocoon, Driving Miss Daisy, Fried Green Tomatoes, and a few others, along with her husband - though I don't think he was in DMD.

Interesting choice of topics, by the way. I hope it continues quite a while.

Oh yeah, and don't forget he was also the author of "The Iliad" as well. Hmmm, you're certainly making it hard for me to come up with a good name for this one though since you don't have may words in your post. How about Winslow Homer: the famous watercolor painter?

Next question - would it be possible to use one of the other words in a previous post? For example: this post will have multiple words that could be used, but only two of which were actual names. How about using words like "painter," "may," "hard," or maybe even "good?"

Eddie Winslow - character in a show names Family Matters. Was the son of the family. A college kid and a "heartthrob"

Tim Burton -- I don't even know what to call this guy. "visionary" is probably the best one. Part of the brains behind "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

Allen Prentiss: One of my best friends when I was young. I used to stay at their house a lot, including a couple months long stay when our house burned down. We moved away, then the next summer Allen and his brother Jerry died trying to save his younger brother who was drowning in an old abandoned quarry where they used to swim. Sad story - sorry about that, but part of my younger life.

edit: I was using Allen, though it wasn't your intention I think, because that was a repeat of a name already said, but it was still part of your post - so I used it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back