4 warp points
3 jugglers
3 oaks reseach
3 elms training method
3 prof brich
2 rare candies
2 t.v. reporters

Last edited:
That is kind of confusing. And you were also 2 cards short.

*clears throat*

anyways, here is my idea for the deck

-=22 Pokemon=-
4 Torchics
3 CombusKEN
2 Blaziken
2 Blaziken ex
4 Skitty
3 Delcatty
2 Azurill
2 Dunsparce

-=18 Energy=-
14 fire
4 boost

-=20 Trainers=-
4 warp points
3 jugglers
3 oaks reseach
3 elms training method
3 prof brich
2 rare candies
2 t.v. reporters

Use Azurill and dunsparce to get the stuff that you need out and there when you need it, then get a Torchic up to a Blaziken, use Firestarter to power up blaziken ex, and let it fly.

ok i like the dunsparce dont know about azurmill though ?
maye some more switches though ?or more rarecandies or t.v reporter ?

Pokemon:19
4 Torichic (DR)
2 Combusken (Flare)
3 Blaziken (R/S Holo)
2 Blaziken ex
3 Skitty (Ur choice)
3 Delcatty (Holo)
2 Wobbuffet

Energy:18
12 Fire Energy
3 Multi
3 Boost

Trainers:23
3 TV Reporter
3 POR
3 Switch
2 Warp Point
2 Balloon Berry
3 Potion/Oran/Moo-Moo
2 Weakness Gaurd
2 Crystal Shard
3 Oracle

That should run alot smoother. Hope I helped!
-Swampert

Last edited:
pokemon
4 torichics
3 blaziken fire starter
2 blaziken ex
4 skittys
4 delecattys energy draw
3 combustions
2 dunsparce

energies
14 fire
4 boost

trainers

4 warp points
3 jugglers
3 oaks reseach
3 elms training method
3 prof brich
2 rare candies
2 t.v. reporters

Last time I will help Blaziken...

Pokemon(19):
4x Torchic (50 HP)
2x Combusken (EX Dragon)
2x Blaziken (Fire Starter)
2x Blaziken EX
3x Skitty
3x Delecatty
3x Dunsparce

Trainers(23):
4x POR
3x Jugglers
3x Elm's Training Method
3x Professor Birch
4x Rare Candy
3x Switch
3x Warp Point

Energies(18):
14x Fire
4x Boost

Not that many changes, but this is what a simple Blaziken EX deck looks like. Nothing Fancy. Careful though, this is mighty weak to Muk EX decks.

But Blaze EX Koes in 1 hit, Muk EX, without LPS in play. Active becnh, where ever....

Ok, Kyogres deck looks pretty decent, so I will fix off of his

-3 PETM (got bigger plans!!!)
+3 Oracle (Told Ya!!!! Works better with Catty, gets an evo, plus something else now)

-2 R NRG
+2 HPS

this is risky because it helps Water, but since Muk EX generally rellies on LPS, it is a good counter, also makes it so much easier to retreat Blaze/EX

Well, theres my fix...

Edit.....

-3 Birch (horrible with Catty in general)
+3 TV Reporter

Last edited:
Somewhere in the middle of all this deck fixing maddness, could some1 pleaz post the trtans for Blaze Ex? I'm a little behind on the spoilers game.

Thanx,
'Duck

BLAZIKEN ex [150 HP] (Stage 2 Fire Pokemon / Evolves from Combusken)
[RC] Blaze Kick (30+)
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 damage plus 20 more damage.
If tails, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned.
[RRCC] Napalm
Discard 2 FIRE Energy attached to Blaziken ex or this attack does
nothing. Choose one of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 100
damage to that Pokemon.
WEAKNESS: WATER/PSYCHIC
RETREAT: CC

Pending Translation, we may see the big attack slightly altered...

HPS makes it a retreat of 1, easily powering back up on the bench if needed, not that much switching. Also dont think Boost is good here either, unluss they are for Catty. Just my thoughts.

this is obv not the way to go with blaze ex, blaze ex is just a compliment in BAR decks, but then again, people will just flame the deck until they lose against it at worlds, so y bother giving a fix :rollseyes:

enough with the bar deck it doesnt win and this deck if worked the right way can be a winning deck if u would just know how to use it

this is obv not the way to go with blaze ex, blaze ex is just a compliment in BAR decks, but then again, people will just flame the deck until they lose against it at worlds, so y bother giving a fix :rollseyes:

Mudkip, what is your problem? All you do is go around with Venusaur and JohnYoung06 and say "Oh we made the best deck EVER!" ,"It will be the ONLY good deck at worlds!", and "We are so great for making it". Well then why isn't anyone using it? You should hear what people say about the deck. Its getting annoying when you go to all the popular topics and just talk about your deck. Please leave your thoughts about your deck in your own topic, if people want to talk about it they will come to your topic. Give decent fixes to other people's deck. They wanted you to fix their deck, not hear about how "good" your deck is.

Last edited:
Question for Blaziken?

blaziken said:
pokemon
5 torichics
3 blaziken fire starter
2 blaziken ex
4 skittys
3 delecattys energy draw
3 combustions

energies
14 fire
4 boost

trainers

4 warp points
3 jugglers
3 oaks reseach
3 elms training method
3 prof brich
2 rare candies
2 t.v. reporters

Hey Blaziken, just one question.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A SANCTIONED TOURNAMENT??? EVER!!?? I mean five Torichics, 3 combustions, and 14 supporters in one deck. That's just too much.

Just wondering.

Wooper could kick Blaziken's behind in one hit.
:D
:fire: sucks and water is awesome- why don't they have a water energy symbol. Or if they do, sombody please tell me.

I run 12+ in alot of my decks (Supporters) and they do fine... granted 2-5 of them are healing/card retrieval, but still.....

A few things...

SuperWooper- This is a deck help section, not a "Make fun of a Player Section". Offer helpful suggestions and leave your 4th grade comments at the home page. Also...the 5 Torchics was prolly a mis-type, and it was addressed and fixed in like the 3rd post. NT though. :D

Like Spec said, I usually run like 12 or so supporters in my decks and they work just fine...on a competitive level at that.

I also agree that you don't really need Boost Energy although they may be helpful at times. Post a current deck list and I can offer come better hints. As popular as Gardy is, aren't you bothered that his weakness is Psychic. Gardy decks are usually very fast and powerful. I know you can kill it in 1 hit, but I'm sure he could kill u 2? Just hypothetical questions, thats all. Lemme see da new verzion.

Good Luck with it when it's released.

'Duck

Last edited:
Sorry about that Blaziken. But on a more constructive criticism note than a criticism note:

You may want to add in a couple of weakness guards for water and psychic and fighting, this deck has three weaknesses, and that's one third of all types so far. Not cool.

Once again, sorry about the criticism. Thanks Psyduck for bringing that to my attention.

:unknown-u :unknown-o :unknown-o :unknown-p :unknown-e :unknown-r

no prob just make sure u know wat ur adressing before u try to give advice this deck is just ment to do 100 damage to anything every turn so i could stop gardy if it can get aset up quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back