Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

the NEW G&G

Status
Not open for further replies.

feralitar00

this deck might be a bit different from the regular G&G decks but speedis wat todays format is about so here it goes

Pokemon:17
4 Ralts (df)
2 Kirlia (sw)
3 Gallade (sw)
2 Gardevior (sw)
2 Gardevior Lv X (sw)
3 Pachirisu (ge)
1 Mew (sw)

Trainers:28
2 Warp Point
3 P.O.V.
2 Roseannes Research
2 Night Maintence
2 Steven's Advice
2 Copycat
4 ER2
2 SSU
4 Rare Candy
3 Celio's Network
2 Windstrom

Energy:15
3 DRE
2 Scramble
6 Psychic
4 Fighting

Strat:
start with pach and get out basics then set up fast with gardy then go aggro gallade for the sweep

It seems like with all the draw (POV, Copy Cat, and Telepass), that you'd never even be able to use steven's advice. I'd really only play one, or none.

yea that would seem to be the plan but wat if u go up aginst absol and top deck a stevens that would be good if u cant ever use the other one just discard it if u ever telepass there TVR but any ways you could also get wagerd and it come in handy

alright, i suppuse er2 could come in handy, because unkown g makes blisse hard to kill, so if you can remove the holon ff you're all set, the same goes for wailord and wp

it's just unreliable, because playing 4 might give you a good chance of having it when you need it but if you flip tails you prob won't have any more, it just sits in your hand waiting to disapoint you, and 4 spots is a pretty big space

the ER2 are for to get ride of Holon energys and yes i does come in handy also pach should mak it faster and plus pach gets ride of tools the more basics u get out the faster the kill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back