Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The return of surge raticate and clefable (Unlimited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHB

Pokemon:
4 Lt Surge's Rattat ( 40 hp)
3 Lt. Surge's Raticate
4 Clefairy NG
3 Clefable jungle
4 Zigzagoon SS
3 Linoone (1RS 2SS)

Trainer:
4 Wally's Training
4 Energy Removal
4 Super Energy Removal
2 Gust of wind
2 Elm
4 Oak
2 Switch
4 PlusPower
1 Strength Charm

Energy:
4 2x Colorless
4 Recycle
4 any basic

Stragty:
Remove all energy from opponet much as possible then hit them hard with Raitcate and Clefable use Linoone to get back some trainers and such as pluspower gust made this basicly to ko all them dragon types with weakness

Last edited:
nice deck but it would be whomped by my other decks i have made(not to brag). i have never seen a lt surges raticate used in a tournament play but i dont think you will be seeing a lot of dragon types in unlimited too much nrg removal floating around. personnaly i think you need 2 cleffas and 2 tyrogues those will do much better than the linoone. WHERE ARE THE NECESITYS. you need 4 item finder and 4 comp search here is a deck that will probably help.

3/3 lt surges raticate
3/3 clefable
2 ditto
2 cleffa
2 tyrogue

4 oaks
4 item finder
4 comp search
3nrg removal
4super nrg removal
2gow
2 fanclub
1 town volunteer
3 gold berry
2 lass

4 DCE
4 Recycle nrg
3 full heal NRG

there that should be way faster. 1 thing about decks that use so much discarding is be careful make sure you pay attention to what goes into your discard its very important that you dont throw away town volunteers or anything that might be important. dont use all the oaks too fast and save the item finders they come in very handy in a tight spot. trust me at this im very good at unlimited and i hope that you do well also

~troy~

its not my real deck its just a deck to mess with ppl that tires to copy my real deck but this packs power to ko ppl tires to go for my tyrantar/Sneasle deck and its a deck for some real fun and not for stressfull compoition i guess thoes cards are ez to get to fix it except for the clefa

oo sorry you should have said something haha
i do that a lot too i hate it when kids copy my decks so i make a weird deck and they copy it. i have like 10 cleffas soo if you need one put it in the trade center and i will trade you some.

~troy~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back